The last group game: Ind vs WI pre-match talk

mastana

The last group game: Ind vs WI pre-match talk  

1. 1.

• India will win
    • West Indies will win

Raina will get his head caved in by Kemar' date=' cant wait. Or he might get his stumps knocked down first, either way massive fail.[/quote'] Height of optimism that Kemar will even get a chance to bowl to Suresh :haha: Sachin and Sehwag will destroy him well before
how good is BENN on spinning track.can he trouble india ?
I am scared that he will get Sehwag as Sehwag falls to a left arm spinner quite often. As soon as Sehwag sees a spinner, especially a left arm spinner, he goes after them like a mad bull and often ends up losing his wicket. Saw it happen against Vettori, against the Dutch sla and even against B'desh he had a couple of close calls as soon as Razzaq was brought in.
Ashwin just played 7 ODIs I just noticed. Why everyone wants him in team? He is no better than Chawla. He was hit by Aussies all over in a pressure situation: YouTube - Chennai Super Kings loses out in Super Over
Did you know he was the man of the series in champions league. I can show how he bamboozled David hussey in a league match. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn9_PZGwYUA]YouTube - R Ashwin to David Hussey[/ame]

Well you can change this team to what ever..personally I don't think changing Nehra, Munaf or Pathan or bringing in Ashwin for that matter will change the fortune...as a team India needs to be more strong on field and captain needs to show that. Dhoni missed a trick or two in both matches Eng and SA...from winning position(last 2 overs) they lost. Agreed these were not one sided games but in the run up to finals a winner may be decided on which team can hold its nerves. Decision on Nehra is prime example...either he was not ready or Dhoni had no confidence on Bhajji. We just failed to pull ourselves up in the last death overs i.e. last 2-3 overs . Again I am not saying we are chokers but we lack sustained commitment from team till end.

Did you know he was the man of the series in champions league. I can show how he bamboozled David hussey in a league match.
No. Then why he didnt get a chance against BD, England, Ireland, Holland and South Africa? I am sure he is not a secret weapon. Many Aussies and other players played him and he is not a secret weapon. If he doesn't perform well in next match. Then it will be really difficult for him because next matches will be knockouts. One mistake and you are out of competition. Everyone has one bad day.