Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Its better than going gaga over a dart thrower who hasnt done anything of note in the last 1.5 years.
in odis or tests? and no its not better...look at how mendis started and where he is now....we will see what he does..... Bhajji will pick up wickets as well. Have full faith in him.
i dont expect it to be like our game against SA but yes ' date=' Pak will have their moments but cant see them win it. To many mentally weak players apply little pressure and they will break thats the only thing one can learn from Pak NZ game[/quote'] True:two_thumbs_up:

Pak vs Ind: Battle of Talent or Nerves? Lots of discussions going on everywhere since Pak & Ind decided to meet in Semi Final... Indian fans are very much rightly proud on their batting strength and Pakistani fans rightly feeling confident because of their bowling strength... Also lots of comparisons going on for players overall stats, career avgs, performances on particular ground and winning ratios in past BUT I honestly feel instead of all this what matters the most is: current form and rhythm of both teams and in that prospect Right NOW I see both teams exactly EQUAL, both teams are obviously in great form that’s why meeting at same level, and as for as batting vs bowling is concerned In batting I would say advantage India 65:35 In bowling I would say advantage Pakistan 65:35 so in my opinion at the end ONLY the team having better nerves and the one who can handle the pressure more going to WIN it... thoughts?

Lots of discussions going on everywhere since Pak & Ind decided to meet in Semi Final... Indian fans are very much rightly proud on their batting strength and Pakistani fans rightly feeling confident because of their bowling strength... Also lots of comparisons going on for players overall stats, career avgs, performances on particular ground and winning ratios in past BUT I honestly feel instead of all this what matters the most is: current form and rhythm of both teams and in that prospect Right NOW I see both teams exactly EQUAL, both teams are obviously in great form that’s why meeting at same level, and as for as batting vs bowling is concerned In batting I would say advantage India 65:35 In bowling I would say advantage Pakistan 65:35 so in my opinion at the end ONLY the team having better nerves and the one who can handle the pressure more going to WIN it... thoughts?
Might come down to fielding. The adrenaline rush will be over after the first over. I think they would all be calm and focussed. For India Sachin, Sehwag, Zaheer are the backbone and for Pakistan Younis Misbah and Afridi. One for the ages.