Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Anyone's game...ind will win only if we play sensibly...i.e. no headless chicken running...dispatching easy fulltoss to the stands instead of hitting it straight on to the fielder's hand....not trying to score too much during pp...8-10 runs without losing a wicket would do it for India....last but not the least..a little bit of luck. PS - How do i get the ICF money that I won outta the SL-ENG QF?

The most interesting question for me is that what type of pitch is being prepared in Mohali for the match. I am a bit confused as both turning as well as flat pitches might help Pakis too. My head says a turning track might help us more but my heart says a flat road might negate their bowling and benefit us a lot more. I dont want just defeat I want DEMOLITION.

Well India need to stop the Paki players trying to bribe them and also tampering with ball - poisoning the food is best method!
No offense but I doubt you are an Indian. An Indian poster would never make such silly comments as you are making. Pakis would be thrashed badly and they are just another B-grade team which has been riding on somewhat luck and helpful pitches in SL till now.
Just checked the thread and all threads related to the match seems to be dumped here too. I suppose this thread might compete with the match thread in terms of no. of pages considering it is already on Page. 15 and there are half a week left for the match. :giggle:
Yesterday it was closed then opened saying trolls not allowed then allowed then to cricket discussion only agree with you this thread will compete with match thread:haha:

Just a lighthearted comment not being serious. Now serious - Pak are very weak in batting - Akmal and Hafeez are not world class, Asad Shafiq again not world class. Younis not really one day player. Misbah unpredictable. Their bowling - apart from Gul is weak. I dont buy Afridi. The Indians should play him like a Kumble and hit him straight. The rest Hafeez, Riaz should be smacked around easily. Ajmal chucks and should be banned really.

i wish i could say the same...might have to settle for watching just 1st innings again :((
I have seen all the world cup matches between India vs Pakistan live.There was one factor that was common. Pakis were nervous wrecks. Did you see T20 warm up match between India and Pakistan. There also they were absolutely letting the occasion get to them. This match will not be any exception. Expect lot of funny things on the field from pakistan. In 1996 Ata Ur Rahaman choked in the middle of the match lol.
I have seen all the world cup matches between India vs Pakistan live.There was one factor that was common. Pakis were nervous wrecks. Did you see T20 warm up match between India and Pakistan. There also they were absolutely letting the occasion get to them. This match will not be any exception. Expect lot of funny things on the field from pakistan. In 1996 Ata Ur Rahaman choked in the middle of the match lol.
jabron has jinxed team India. :((