No Matter How many Captains, Players they Change, KKR Will continue to be the reason of Embarrassment for The Fans!

Andy

locals with internatioanl level talent are improtant..shukla is first class level and disposable. i was most positive when he faced southee yesterday. its shrevats and manoj who need backing..
True, But we need to work with Domestic players too. We can only work with people who are in the Roster.

Bad luck can play a part in a game or two, not seasons. How did the management - coaching/owners/anyone agree to let a 2.4 million dollar test opener and ODI #3 to come at #6? That is about stupid decision as any, for him to come in after guys like Bisla and Tiwary and even YKP.

Bad luck can play a part in a game or two, not seasons. How did the management - coaching/owners/anyone agree to let a 2.4 million dollar test opener and ODI #3 to come at #6? That is about stupid decision as any, for him to come in after guys like Bisla and Tiwary and even YKP.
Agree with you Yoda, But this is not the first time. They have been doing this since IPL 1.I Dont know who takes the call, previously I thought it was Ganguly, Now that he is out same kind of decisions continue to be taken.