Delhi still looks mighty strong

Cricketics

Today the guys at the bottom of the line up - Venugopal and Naman Ojha both score runs and all failed at the top. Imagine if the ones up the order start scoring. It was a first game, things are bound to happen. I see a bright future in this team. DELHI DELHI

Bowling was good the pitch was pathetic
But the DD batsmen can't blame pitch. They were done in by Malinga. Bowlingwise DD possessed a better bowling unit. But being a Delhi boy Viru should know about this pitch more than others. This was not a 200 plus pitch. He should have made his team very clear. Why did that guy "what is his name" came at no.3 when he could have sent Irfan.

But the DD batsmen can't blame pitch. They were done in by Malinga. Bowlingwise DD possessed a better bowling unit. But being a Delhi boy Viru should know about this pitch more than others. This was not a 200 plus pitch. He should have made his team very clear. Why did that guy "what is his name" came at no.3 when he could have sent Irfan.
Chand had done in practise games he opens i think and he is rated highly by the DD guys.I have said that Gauti is a much better captain than Viru he was not retained and to me it looks that Sehwag doesnt cares that much about IPL he just slashes at everything he was doing the same in last year also.

Today the guys at the bottom of the line up - Venugopal and Naman Ojha both score runs and all failed at the top. Imagine if the ones up the order start scoring. It was a first game, things are bound to happen. I see a bright future in this team. DELHI DELHI
Yes, the unmistakable bright light of the headlamps of an oncoming freight train. :hahaha:

Guest Gunner
Yes' date=' the unmistakable bright light of the headlamps of an oncoming freight train. :hahaha:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: