Delhi Daredevils are the new KKR

ViruRulez

It's frustrating to see actually. People forgot some of the other crucial players which Delhi gave away or lost. These following players used to keep Delhi pretty strong Gambhir Dilshan MITHUN MANHAS Karthik Mishra Ab.D Villers Vettori Tiwary Yet having said that. I still have hope from this squad. I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. They might keep losing, but I would keep saying that they are not performing or underperformed. Because seriously if someone has a real cricket brain, he would or can easily see that this line up of Delhi isn't bad for 2020.

Yet having said that. I still have hope from this squad. I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. They might keep losing, but I would keep saying that they are not performing or underperformed. Because seriously if someone has a real cricket brain, he would or can easily see that this line up of Delhi isn't bad for 2020.
Who are your bowlers other than Morkel?

Guest tekno

Delhi has a pace attack but the home pitch is somewhat not pace friendly. Even the Delhi team did not want to play at the Kotla in the domestic but went for a local club ground to take advantage of a more pace friendly wicket.