*****u trailer

ravishingravi

No kidding IE3IF94xfFM Who is India’s most dangerous filmmaker? By Rummana Ahmed | Movie Talkies Wed, Apr 13, 2011 11:02 AM IST Bengali film A little independent Bengali film is creating a lot of buzz - five sold-out screenings at the 61st Berlinale in February this year, a successful screening at the Slamdance festival in Utah before that and the director has been invited to more than 30 international film festivals. The subject is compelling- a story of petty crime, angry rap music and explicit sex and a film that has prolonged sex scenes and full-frontal nudity. Even the name of the director is intriguing, 'Q' - the director has adopted this letter as his identity. Q explains, " the film was born from a sense of despair. It arrived in the form of words, out of anger, and a sense of desperation and hopelessness. That is exactly how one feels if the desire is to tell stories, unhinged and unashamed, for that's how stories should be told." The complete article further states, "So he felt that the story of "*****," inspired and informed by real events and real characters, lent itself to a visual and aural experience that would resonate with our reality." In a country where censorship and moral-policing are the norms, are we prepared for a film like this? Is it time to liberate artists from the contraptions of "Indian sensibilities" and our orthodox mindsets?

hljfT.png That's Rii the actress in G.a.n.d.o.o with her real life bf/ director Q or Qaushiq Mukherjee Rii has claimed she's bisexual and has been in love with her female cousin as well. Q has been married once but never bothered to divorce These are some of the most pretentious b@stards from Bengal but goddamn Q can stitch a story well for his audience. Recently saw G.a.n.d.o.o and was blown away. Q is ahead of his time. On my list his other movies: Bishh (poison in bangla) & Love in India

hljfT.png That's Rii the actress in G.a.n.d.o.o with her real life bf/ director Q or Qaushiq Mukherjee Rii has claimed she's bisexual and has been in love with her female cousin as well. Q has been married once but never bothered to divorce These are some of the most pretentious b@stards from Bengal but goddamn Q can stitch a story well for his audience. Recently saw G.a.n.d.o.o and was blown away. Q is ahead of his time. On my list his other movies: Bishh (poison in bangla) & Love in India
Texy, how big is this Bengal rap circuit ? Never knew it existed till I saw Gand=**

Bengal rap circuit is still pretty underground. Bangla rock has become more mainstream with hundreds of new bands popping up every other year. There are independent bangla rap artists as far as I know but vastly underground. A lot of these rap numbers inspire from the rise of 'jibon-mukhi' or 'about life' songs from the 90s.