The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

i have many involving women........ this ones good!!! was going out with p****** for few months sadly we broke up but i still came to see her regularly at her uni,found the gori who was her neighbour on her dorm had a thing for me,being a normal red blooded male i told p******* im going to the gori next door whilst shes at her lectures then told the gori im going to see p****** when she came back from her lectures,each time saying the other was feeling down,and i felt obliged to be a good mate to the other,both were gushing in there praise at my caring nature,but i shag*ed them both 3 times each that day.....they both told me later how they both met up and were saying how sweet i was.... i went out with the gori for 3 years after that...she was hot!!!!!!!!! A proud confession!!! :winky: p.s name edted in case she ever came on icf....she started suspecting after a while....

Very recent. Perhaps in 2007 or 2008 when the skype was free for whole of first year to call anywher ein U.S and canada. I knew phone numbers of some desi people because me and my friend who used to run a website had done some business with those desi folks. We both used to make a conference and call random desi people at night after 12 or sometimes early morning.. Also sometimes we used to call 2 different people and mute ourselves so that both can talk to each other. Once one guju guy(whom we kept calling and irritating) who was our customer, his dad got fed up and decided to call 911. My other friend who was involved in this with me got scared since he was on h1 visa and thought he might get deported. He told me to call that "Uncle" again and tell him sorry and stuff. I said "no" they will track our IP address and we would be in real trouble. I don't know what happend to him, he drank or something, but he called that Uncle again and that too around about 12:30 in the night. This time I wasn't there in the conference. Uncle cursed him to hell and next morning around 2-3 pm, I was contacted by comcast. They tried to scare me that we would be sending team and stuff to your house because they have recieved major complaints. I decided to play kool and told them sure you can come anytime as I didn't have any bad intentions, I was sick of not able to contact my buddy(uncle's son), because I feel he is pressurised by his dad and his dad never let him come on phone or let him talk to us. Then as soon as I was done with comcast secrurity folks, I decided to hit skype with my friend again and called that Uncle again. He picked up and before he had just uttered "listen" I said, SIr you listen first to us. I put up a serious tone and told him "Before making this thing big, let me tell you that your son uploads and share torrent movies on our website which is illegal in united states and because of that he can be in real trouble and you also would face some jail for letting him use internet all the time to carryout illegal things online. I told him a made up story about a lady getting caught for downloading some illegal stuff from internet and the aftermaths of it. He instantly called his son and made him talk to us "let's finish this up. You won't be calling me from now, and I will tell my dad to abandon this shyt." Topic was closed. We had a good laugh but did remain nervous for next 5 days whenever some random truck used to stop outside our house or someone use to ring the door bell.

Bhari jawani ke dino mein... I was fixing some time-critical issue in a huge server room, 20-30s of 7 feet tall server racks . It was lunch time, and I rarely skip lunch for any office work/meeting. And there was this Korean girl (with great figure and legs), who was there to help me interface with the Korean counterparts. When I was practically sitting inside the laptop, I heard her say - "Akshay, look there is something in my eyes". I quickly had a look and said, don't worry there is nothing, go and wash your eyes. It was only few months later did I realize, what a KLPD I did to myself.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i have many involving women........ this ones good!!! was going out with p****** for few months sadly we broke up but i still came to see her regularly at her uni,found the gori who was her neighbour on her dorm had a thing for me,being a normal red blooded male i told p******* im going to the gori next door whilst shes at her lectures then told the gori im going to see p****** when she came back from her lectures,each time saying the other was feeling down,and i felt obliged to be a good mate to the other,both were gushing in there praise at my caring nature,but i shag*ed them both 3 times each that day.....they both told me later how they both met up and were saying how sweet i was.... i went out with the gori for 3 years after that...she was hot!!!!!!!!! A proud confession!!! :winky: p.s name edted in case she ever came on icf....she started suspecting after a while....
that you are gay? :haha:

I liked Himesh Reshamiya's songs - from Aashiq banaya aapne to Aksar. though after I watched his first movie I started hating him like anything.
after seeing this post now i remember finally something to confess i liked justin bieber songs

:omg: 3 *2 6 times a day , are you a superman ?

OK, I think it's been many years - I'll confess one of my many escapades As I have mentioned in numerous threads, I was aiyaash type of guy so I hated studying and the only subjects I enjoyed were MathÃÔ and History. I used to take tuitions for Hindi from "Mr. Singh" (came from Darjeeling) who was also a Bombay SSC Board moderator. In my 10th class, for a sum of around 5K rupees, he got me BSM papers for all the tests (a mock board exam in school, before the actual one in selected centers). I didn't ace it as it would be too obvious but letÃÔ say it turned few heads I then screwed up my geometry, French and chemistry board exams. Since I wanted to get into a good college, Mr. Singh, for a sum of 2K per paper, got the respective moderators at my place and I corrected my exam with the marks being given right in front of me. I got 81% in 10th Standard and 2 of my classmates almost fainted hearing that. Then came B.Com - I only enjoyed Financial Accounting and hated economics and all that other crap, so a day before my 2nd FY. B COM Board exam, I borrowed a small stationery pouch from my 6 year old neighbor. I was looking at it and thought, man look at her, nothing to worry about, gives me a pouch with this cartoon drawing and then on the back it was all transparent. This was my eureka moment, I cut the exact size paper, wrote (in smallest handwriting) the main points for potential questions since they repeated from previous years. I was pretty good at bull*****ing since all tests were essays. I used to place my test paper on top, sneak preview the points, and when no one looked, removed the paper, put it in my top pocket and continued with the other set of papers. I passed First, 2nd year and was finally caught in 2nd last paper of my 3rd year FINAL . I was asked to leave the class while I had already finished it. I went to the bathroom to light up a cig, and the guy came there and said I should have told him before. I paid him 200 to keep quiet and 500 for arranging himself to moderate my last exam That last exam was like open book for me...ahhhhhhh man, those years! The 6 year old is now married, and she still doesn't know this story

Thanks everyone :icflove:

Congrats Mariyam' date=' [b']altho I am not sure getting engaged really first well in a confessions thread. :P
really first well???? :confused:
:P Besides, the engagement bit wasn't the confession. Your exercise for the day: re-read the confession.

I wasn't a great student in school either. I used to tear pages from the text book and keep it in my shoes, folded full hand shirts, in my pockets etc. I used to forget the place where i keep the pages for few chapter. So i carried a note where i have placed it for every chapter. I was caught 3 or 4 times but i never stopped doing it even in my college untill i caught my H.O.D doing something wroing with a lady lecturer.:winky:

on the other hand i started liking Himesh more after his movies came out. all his movies have been unintentionally funny. we need a Himesh thread !
yup , I watched karzzzz with my friends just for fun ,and we were laughing hard from time to time , specially when he sings "Tak taaana nananana tandoori nighttz tandoori nightz "

That last exam was like open book for me...ahhhhhhh man, those years! The 6 year old is now married, and she still doesn't know this story
I have this dito guy at college. Just add a lil more aiyaaash, bohat saaari cheapness upar se jaat budhi. :whack: Before college khatam hojaye, Imma punch him right in the face :mad: