Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

I strongly believe that kangaroo dinda wud have opened up Pakistan batsman in the first spell itself on that track and favourable conditions........ UNLESS dinda had a bad day or wud have lost his mind or just bowled reckless.... Pak wud have been all out in 140 with Dinda playing
Dinda played both in Chennai and Kolkata in similar conditions what he did? Let me know. Pitch in Chennai was more favorable to pacers than this. Dinda does seam and swing the ball much and a bowler who cannot seam or swing the ball is less likley to succeed in such conditions. If you say Dinda is quicker then Dinda on average was slower than Shami both in Chennai and Kolkata. 393041_10200129236292703_1555772433_n.jpg185665_10200129253173125_1792976316_n.jpg63762_10200118469063529_1391492239_n.jpg

Cricinfo speeds are not the same to match speeds shown by star cricket. Dinda clearly was the quickest in the first 2 matches much quicker than ishant sharma with a fastest of 144km/h. But his back of length bowling is not going to work in odis on these pitches.

Cricinfo speeds are not the same to match speeds shown by star cricket. Dinda clearly was the quickest in the first 2 matches much quicker than ishant sharma with a fastest of 144km/h. But his back of length bowling is not going to work in odis on these pitches.
Dinda's fastest ball might be quicker but on average he is not much quicker because he puts a lot of effort on his quick ball but cannot do it on every ball to maintian that speed. As shown above, in Kolkata his quicket was 88.9 which uis calculated at 143.9 K, about 144K, and that is that. I did not see him clock more than that in both the matches. Shami rarely looked like putting much effort or strain in his bowling and still hit decent speeds as is the case with Umesh. WRT to his lenght, not just back of length, it can work like for Ishant, but he bowls half trackers like he is Brett Lee or Shaun Tait bowling at 150K and whenever he bowls full, they don't seam or swing that is his biggest problem, minimal movement in the air of off the pitch.

Whether it's tests, ODIs, or gali cricket McGrath is McGrath - an all time great bowler and Lee is a very good ODI bowler and a mediocre test bowler. Simply speaking there is no comparison between the two regardless of the format. McGrath had an economy rate of below 4 in the modern ODI game - couple that with his average and it's simply an amazing achievement. In fact I would go ahead and say that we probably will not see any other bowler in our lifetime with an economy rate below 4 in ODIs.

Whether it's tests, ODIs, or gali cricket McGrath is McGrath - an all time great bowler and Lee is a very good ODI bowler and a mediocre test bowler. Simply speaking there is no comparison between the two regardless of the format. McGrath had an economy rate of below 4 in the modern ODI game - couple that with his average and it's simply an amazing achievement. In fact I would go ahead and say that we probably will not see any other bowler in our lifetime with an economy rate below 4 in ODIs.
Hafeez is at 4.01, Ajmal at 4.09 and those ERs are coming down as they play more matches!
Anyone who says they would pick Lee over Mcgrath has lost it. Lee was a decent bowler but Mcgrath is simply ATG
1dKc1Uay_IE What about this guy, I really like his bowling action, which is half the problem for Indian bowlers. Tall guy looks around 6'4 if he can swing the ball in with that bounce and pace he could be something.
Last year everybody was talking about Anwar Ahmed Khan. What happened to him ? Looks impressive in the video.

I believe that STATS Don't Lie.........Pujara is good he has good stats and mmany others....similarly Dinda has taken bucket full of wickets in domestic Cricket and so I kinda bet on him instead of others......I find only umesh and Varun extraordinary and International level all others are kinda not Upto the mark among pacers...... Bhuvi is International level subject to favourable conditiions ELSE NOT Dinda is behind umesh and Varun but ahead of all others..... Ishant shud not be played unless he is bowling 140+ as he has zero swing and when he bowls less than 137K he bcomes a straight bowler to be hit....he knows his limitations now so team management is asking him to bowl DEFENSIVE.