Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

de lange was bowling 135 k to 138k at the end of the day but was getting steep bounce. I don't know about his earlier spells but he did not look quick' date=' more a bouncy fast-medium.[/quote'] first match...and u dont need to bowl at 150 he was quick enough in 140's i think his fastest was 147 but important thing he was bowling in right areas and got some bounce i know people owuld bash me but this guy looked better bowler then cummings more complete
first match...and u dont need to bowl at 150 he was quick enough in 140's i think his fastest was 147 but important thing he was bowling in right areas and got some bounce i know people owuld bash me but this guy looked better bowler then cummings more complete
+1 , He bowled 144k as the first ball, touched 148 he is fast, better then Cummings to me.:two_thumbs_up:

What works for Umesh is he is not above 5 11" , but has a very high and whippy action with a lot of wrist, so his 145 k ball seems faster to batsmen as he is very skiddy, he gets seam, swing as he bowls fuller,his bouncer is hard to react to coming from that height also the deliveries where he puts more wrists the balls seem to surprise batsmen out of nowhere.With everything I have seen of his bowling he is India's FAST bowler period,up there with the fastest, more natural ,wicket taker then all the rookies, pace to hurt the pontings and Clarks around the world, also has fitness and stamina.Ishant is more Fast mediumish at most times and then certain tours he bowls fast, but that can change now he is fit and is running in with rhythm and good action.I am totally impressed with who ever worked with this lad, on his action , fitness, this guy is a natural, hoping he stays fit, he will get wickets in all formats, that is why pace is the first criteria to pick up test bowlers, u could unearth jewels like him , couple more rookies with pace could be tried and then we have a good bench strength.