West Indies tour of India, Nov-Dec 2011

ganeshran

Selected 15: Veeru Gauti Kohli Yuvi Sach Dhoni Laxman Dravid Ojha Ashwin Yadav Aaron Ishant Rahane Rahul Sharma
Tendulkar still injured? Bhajji did well in SA right?? Im not sure he should be dropped from test cricket. Ojha is a good bowler but will make our fielding even worse, can- SHOULD- not play international sport with that kind of commitment. Good to see Rahane and Kohli in. I think had Pujara and Rohit been fit then they should have been preferred to Virat. Hope Rahane opens and Viru bats at 5. And Aaaron?? really?? Good Sree is not there though, selectors finally run out of patience.
Selected 15: Veeru Gauti Kohli Yuvi Sach Dhoni Laxman Dravid Ojha Ashwin Yadav Aaron Ishant Rahane Rahul Sharma
good team but Yuvi?? lol Raina not selected. I think he would have done well in because we are playing on indian pitches...but I can understand. He hasn't done well in test cricket. anyways, I am glad Umesh and Varun have been selected. Good to see the selection of Rahane and Kohli. However, I am disappointed that not enough young batsmen have been given a chance like Mukund, Rohit and Pujara. The latter two might not have recuperated from their injuries.
Tendulkar still injured? Bhajji did well in SA right?? Im not sure he should be dropped from test cricket. Ojha is a good bowler but will make our fielding even worse, can- SHOULD- not play international sport with that kind of commitment. Good to see Rahane and Kohli in. I think had Pujara and Rohit been fit then they should have been preferred to Virat. Hope Rahane opens and Viru bats at 5. And Aaaron?? really?? Good Sree is not there though, selectors finally run out of patience.
Tendulkar is there in the team.
Sachin is in the squad.

well some of my WORST FEARS were averted. No raina. thank heavens. i wouldnt put it past that lundfaqeer Sreekanth to publicly justify raina's spot in the team on the basis of his "vaaaaaanderful ODI perfaaarmance and his saaalid test seriez in the vest indiez, u know he is going to bounce back BOSS, vhy u vorried, vhy u worried?? he is GRATE player MAN!!"... no amit mishra. thank heavens x2. and quite possibly the best news, no sreesanth. the kind of news that makes you want to sacrifice a goat. i think i might do that tonight yuvraj is in, but 3/4 aint bad. pujara will knock him out by the time the australia series arrives. question marks over such an inexperienced bowling attack, but i would rather take a gamble on younger, unproven players, than older, proven FAILURES. hopefully sehwag is fit. really happy to see Rahane in. he is made for test cricket.