Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

^ Yeah B!tch..... :hatsoff: yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ, whaddup BEYATTTTCHHH, leave it at the tone! This is like the most epic answering machine message after George in Seinfeld...lol

homeland won best drama ,best actor,best actress ,best direction. Cant believe that imdb has given it only 8.6.I think it is at par with wire
Mad Men went from winning everything for 4 consecutive years to nothing this year - I was sort of expecting this because this season was the weakest of all the seasons so far.

when I say watching in one go I mean not having to wait one whole year for another season. I'll probably watch the whole show in a few weeks.
problem with that is you dont get to enjoy brillance of every show; with me when i watch back to back episodes i usually miss out details which is not the case when you see just one episode

problem with that is you dont get to enjoy brillance of every show; with me when i watch back to back episodes i usually miss out details which is not the case when you see just one episode
but if I follow a regular season, especially in case of such a brilliant show, then the wait for the nest episode/next season can be terrible. I've watched a lot of shows like this - download all seasons and watch in one go. Also, it maintains continuity - watching one episode then waiting one week...or watching one season then waiting one whole year kind of breaks the continuity for me.