Favourite TV shows

suma25

Up to date on Suits Started watching Arrow Up to date on Homeland Up to date on Game of Thrones Watched Season 3-7 last wk and up to date on Dexter Up to date on The Walking Dead Started watching this new show: 'The Following' *ring Kevin Bacon -- Goriest/Bloodiest show I've ever seen on National TV. Can't wait to see 'House of Cards' -- *ing Kevin Spacey (getting rave reviews) on Netflix Can't wait to see 'House of Lie$' -- *ing Don Cheadle Can't wait to see Season 3 of 'Sherlock' on BBC

House of Cards featuring Kevin Spacey is getting rave reviews after the first episode. It is based on the BBC series in 90s with the same name. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Cards_(UK_TV_series)
been waiting for this for a very, very long time. Still have to wait till the entire 1st season finishes before I start watching :(

Anyone watch latest ep of Modern Family? Goat episode :hail:
Modern Family episode climax :hysterical::hysterical:
Was that the Godfather Spoof Ep- that was brilliant. Loving Modern Family, its a great show, very consistent in quality and each character is excellent

The Americans. 2 episodes in. Decent beginning. Could be better than homeland if they stick to the spy stuff and less of the family stuff. Also Keri Russell.
Interesting! Will check it out. Anybody watch the comedy show Community? Not as good as Big Bang Theory but I like it.

yeah suits, big bang theory, modern family etc are fine now homeland, walking dead, game of thrones the better ones around but the best show on tv right now is breaking bad. Now i understand Justified is another great show but i havent seen it, however of whatever i have seen in the last few yrs 'breaking bad' just stands out and there have been some absolutely stunning shows in the last few yrs

The bridge (Bron/Broen) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733785/?ref_=sr_5 a swedish/danish bilingual series might be the best series i have seen this season after Game of thrones and the Walking dead.Its beautifully shot in the typically bleak scandinavian way and there is some great acting too especially by the lead actress who plays a detective with Asperger's syndrome.you can watch it on youtube but i recommend downloading the whole season(10 gb) from TPB.

Isn't it on Netflix - On Demand viewing?
I think he wants to go for a marathon without breaks. It just enhances the viewing experience.
watched season 1 yesterday. Its nowhere in comparison with the original House of Cards (British version). Its a good political drama but its not anywhere near being as good as some people are claiming. There are lots of useless characters and useless storylines going on which could have been avoided to make the show better. Also, it seems that the directors have decided to tone down the character of Francis Urquahart so its not so dangerous and malicious as it was in the books or in the British version of the show - this is quite disappointing. p.s. Netflix released the entire 1st season on the same day :nice:

Suits is having its season finale? Did it not just come out from hiatus. Americans is ok. It's not as intense a storyline as Homeland though this is just early days. Watching the first episode of House of Cards was a drag for me though soon after it gets better. Probably because I had just finished a season of 24 :haha: