Favourite TV shows

suma25

Stopped watching TV shows few years back.Will turn on TV only when i need to watch cricket and other sports. My fav shows on DD:Jasoos Vijay Shaktimaan Raja aur Rancho and almost all shows on DD.Miss those days:((

Star Trek isnt suited to movies, the franchise works best with episodic story telling.
Don't watch the movies. They are all trash, at least the new ones are. The greatness of star trek in my opinion is much beyond the gadgetry and empty style which abrahams movies are full off. You need to watch some great episodes in star trek next generation to get this.
The best thing about star Trek is that is does not predict a dystopian future for the human race where violence and destruction is the norm unlike most science fiction and humans progressively become more civilized as time progresses. The second part is that it explores questions of ethics and morality. A lot of times social issues on earth (race, stigma associated with HIV, religious fundamentalism) are depicted but as similar customs in alien species. So it is able to get away with an objective commentary on sensitive issues that other shows arent
nydncartoon.jpg

Mad Men season 6 has 13 episodes and 12 are out till now, the 13th will be out on 23rd. I downloaded all 12 and watched them in one go and now I have to wait for 5 days to watch the final episode of the season :mad: The first 2-3 episodes were just a bit boring but then the show really picked up and all in all its been a fantastic season so far.

it seems u guys watch everything' date=' where do you get all that time from unless u r all bachelors living alone in a flat[/quote'] +1. How do you guys get so much time :idunno: I am a bachelor and live alone but still don't get any time. I have been trying to finish the 6th season of Dexter from last 2 months but still not done. Weekends are generally much much more busier than weekdays .