Favourite TV shows

suma25

It's always Sunny in Philadelphia Family Guy Arrested development(no linger on the air but episodes available on Netflix)...Hilarious show South Park(Seen all episodes) Burn Notice Hindi Started watching Just Dance...pretty high quality dance competition,must say impressed

Curb you enthusiasm is back for the 8th season,check out this classic season ‪Curb Your Enthusiasm - Period (Season 8 Episode 1)‬‏ - YouTube
Dooooooooooood masssive massive Larry David fan here! The guy is an absolute legend! Just saw episode 1 of season 8, got episodes 2, 3, 4. Will have a look as the week goes on. For Seinfeld fans, Curb is a MUST watch.

Anyone seen the classic British series The Prisoner? An absolute must in your collection, if you have one. They just don't make them like that anymore. Same goes for Perry Mason and The Twilight Zone (the 60s one, not the newer series). I used to watch stuff on Hulu everyday but American TV sucks in the summer. Come September, there will be a crop of new seasons. I can't wait. Eagerly waiting for the new season of Dexter, Castle, and the second half of the ongoing South Park season. Can't say the same about Family Guy though; the older seasons were alright but as of now that show is a complete blotch on animated series. American Dad is far better imo. At present though, I'm glued to White Collar and Midsomer Murders on BBC Entertainment. I'm a sucker for English murder mysteries.

Ok done. We have a deal Sree. :deal: Off topic dumb question: How do you take a screen shot of your monitors? I knew it but forgot. And attaching an external webcam and making it face the screen and taking a pic or taking a pic with a digicam and then transferring and resizing always is a pain.
Stick to this. Some people will tell you some weird key-combinations. Do not listen to them, that is a trick to steel your password and other sensitive information.