That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

Where's my thread? Here it is! :yay: Junaid completely out foxed the Indian batsmen. I haven't seen such dominance for a long time. Ajmal as usual, the magician. This isn't a weak Indian batting lineup by any measure. This performance makes it all so very special.
This is an out-of-form, feck-all, lazy Indian batting lineup. You must be misinformed. :giggle:
I don;t know how Junaid can be "overrated" when he is so young and can still improve so much. He has done extremely well so far and will only get better. Is he expected to get 5 wickets every match? lol
Junaid's biggest plus is that he can bowl to a plan even at a relatively young age. The pressure he can keep relentlessly on batsmen is commendable. What I would like to see is how he reacts when a quality batsman attacks him and what he does when the conditions are not pacer friendly. Same things I would like to see about Bhuvneshwar.

Junaid looks like a good bowler. I'm not convinced Mohammad Irfan will be effective in tests or even in ODIs. First, this series was played in helpful conditions for pacers because all pitches were two paced and not really flat. Second, Irfan doesnt seem to have the control although he was getting pace and bounce. He was basically spraying the ball around and not bowling to a testing line and length. That's why he was struggling to pick wickets. He also seems to lose steam quite quickly and that may be a problem in tests. Both these bowlers looked good as opening bowlers but very ordinary as death bowlers. In ODIs, if there is no help for them early on and batsmen play them comfortably, they will be taken for runs in last overs. They also look terrible with the bat. On par with Chris Martin. :cantstop:

Both these bowlers looked good as opening bowlers but very ordinary as death bowlers. In ODIs, if there is no help for them early on and batsmen play them comfortably, they will be taken for runs in last overs. They also look terrible with the bat. On par with Chris Martin. :cantstop:
Doesnt matter , death bowling was never a major worry , not getting wickets with the new ball was , i want junaid and co to do well in tests thats more important , agree about irfan although if and when he develops an inswinger , watchout .