Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Good to see hardworking cricketers like Vinay Kumar rewarded in Indian cricket. Kudos to MSD for giving him all these chances. Wishing Vinay all success.
Dumb logic...Dude, even I work hard in nets while bowling.. so do I deserve a break in Indian team Rajat Bhatia, Roger Binny, D.Kulkarni, Mithoon, P.Singh and all other 120 brigade belong in hard working catergory... so do we get them all in India team...
Dumb logic...Dude, even I work hard in nets while bowling.. so do I deserve a break in Indian team Rajat Bhatia, Roger Binny, D.Kulkarni, Mithoon, P.Singh and all other 120 brigade belong in hard working catergory... so do we get them all in India team...
He got wickets, while Kachra is still bowling with no success. How come he deserve to be labelled a spearhead with 0 success? Everybody got hit on this pitch, but still we single out players based on their regional bias.
Dumb logic...Dude' date= even I work hard in nets while bowling.. so do I deserve a break in Indian team Rajat Bhatia, Roger Binny, D.Kulkarni, Mithoon, P.Singh and all other 120 brigade belong in hard working catergory... so do we get them all in India team...
The difference is VK is good and you are not. So keep working hard in the nets, so that you can dream of being in VK's class one day.
He got wickets' date=' while Kachra is still bowling with no success. How come he deserve to be labelled a spearhead with 0 success? Everybody got hit on this pitch, but still we single out [b']players based on their regional bias.
Lol I don't wanna sound like SRK of Chake de India but I don't hear states, I only hear the word 'India'::giggle: I am against this ideology of selecting players cuz they are hard working.... You think Rajat Bhatia, Roger Binny, D.Kulkarni, Mithoon, P.Singh are not hardworking.. We have a population of 1.3 billion yet have below average hardworking players playing for us.

VK once again proving that he is decent in the death overs. After Bhuvanesh conceded 15 runs in the 48th, VK got a wicket and conceded just 10 in the 49th (real good as it turned out on this pitch), and Ishant went for 12 in the 50th. So it turns out for all the hate Vk commands, he is pretty decent.