Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Joint highest wicket taker on either side in the series :hail: 2nd best strike rate in the series :hail: Indian bowler having the best bowling average :hatsoff: Selectors and Team management know something which we fans do not :haha:
first try to impress bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Mushfiqur Rahim, Bangladesh's captain, knows where India's weak link lies. "Their bowling attack seems less stronger than Pakistan's or Sri Lanka's, that's what I feel personally," he said. "This is what is giving us confidence against India." you are not fooling anybody with this kind of garbage data apart from undermining your own credibility and looking pathetic(to say the least).

We should really stop supporting substandard bowlers. Why are some of us so forgiving towards our bowlers and pick some statistics to support them when it is apparent to one and all that the truth lies elsewhere. Our objective should be to pick the best bowlers for our team and NOT see whether there is some remote logic to keep the current ones. Are VK and Ishant the best pacers available even in our pacer depleted country ? Almost everyone knows that is not the case.

Lol calm down dude. An unsolicited advice, don't take online forums seriously, credibility and all that, lol. Kya hai ye, some service record?
credibility in the context of how you want your posts to be taken. if you want your posts to be taken seriously, you may want to carefully word your posts and substantiate. I am sure you are aware your comments are not private here and will be commented upon. I understand what you are saying.people may use the anonymity" to clown around or troll around or pose a different persona. i know all this after all these years. it boils down to how you want your posts to be taken. i am just like a critic or reviewer. if i feel the post is of a serious tone and the quality of work is not good, i will tear it apart.if i have certain doubts, i will demand "substantiate". when posts are are serious, i expect a serious discussion.that's all.
credibility in the context of how you want your posts to be taken. if you want your posts to be taken seriously, you may want to carefully word your posts and substantiate. I am sure you are aware your comments are not private here and will be commented upon. I understand what you are saying.people may use the anonymity" to clown around or troll around or pose a different persona. i know all this after all these years. it boils down to how you want your posts to be taken. i am just like a critic or reviewer. if i feel the post is of a serious tone and the quality of work is not good, i will tear it apart.if i have certain doubts, i will demand "substantiate". when posts are are serious, i expect a serious discussion.that's all.
If you have a problem with my posts, please be my guest and continue to 'tear them apart' (whatever that means on an online discussion) if that makes you happy.

TBF to Vinay ...He did well in the T20 and even in ODI's he was ok in patches so far.....But His career might have been extended thanks to Ishant as he was definetely the first on the chopping block but unless he messed up completely should get another go as we can't drop half our bowling attack we have been playing in the last year...One victim at a time.

Challengers trophy 2013 VK - 3 match - 8 wicket - 6 economy UY - 2 match - 2 wicket - 8 economy Overall ODI career VK 29 match - 35 wicket - -36 avg - 5.7 economy UY 26 match - 29 wicket - 42 avg -6 economy :hmmmm2: stats from our ISI internal database.[sorry..its not possible to provide link due to security reasons] ps : VK is not a international class bowler.