Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

lol minnows. india the worldchampions has whitewashed england two times and new zealand once in the last three years.
ummm no it was the other way around , india was whitewshed and swept away in all formats when they toured england . india just won jamodis , even than england won the t20 .
And let us remind you what has happened ever since... 1. 2003 WC 2. 2007 T20 Cup 3. 2011 WC Miscellaneous Asia Cups etc. in between :--D But sad when you only have to rely on a Ijaz Ahmed innings in a series/tourney probably only Pakis can recall :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Can i please add 1996 qf and 1985 world series championship to that list.
ummm no it was the other way around , india was whitewshed and swept away in all formats when they toured england . india just won jamodis , even than england won the t20 .
no. whitewashes inflicted by india (odi) in last 10 years - 3 whitewashes inflicted by india (test) in last 10 years - 1 whitewashes suffered by india (test) - 1 whitewashes suffered by india (odi) - 0 whitewashes inflicted by pakistan (odi) in last 10 years - 0 whitewashes inflicted by pakistan (test) in last 10 years - 0 whitewashes suffered by pak (test) - 4 whitewashes suffered by pak (odi) - 1 (may be more, don't know) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
no. whitewashes inflicted by india (odi) in last 10 years - 3 whitewashes inflicted by india (test) in last 10 years - 1 whitewashes suffered by india (test) - 1 whitewashes suffered by india (odi) - 0 whitewashes inflicted by pakistan (odi) in last 10 years - 0 whitewashes inflicted by pakistan (test) in last 10 years - 0 whitewashes suffered by pak (test) - 4 whitewashes suffered by pak (odi) - 1 (may be more, don't know) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
lol, the above post is the biggest lie in the history of forum world , if only someone paid for your education:cantstop:, hahaha but anyways if this false statistic makes you sleep better at night than so be it , coz the reality might just take away your only purpose of existense #miserablesoul:((
lol' date=' the above post is the biggest lie in the history of forum world , if only someone paid for your education:cantstop:, hahaha but anyways if this false statistic makes you sleep better at night than so be it , coz the reality might just take away your only purpose of existense #miserablesoul:(([/quote'] prove what is wrong in those stats....
prove what is wrong in those stats....
lol, what do you mean what is wrong , EVERYTHING pakistan has not suffered as many as he has listed and have inflicted way more than india , lol talk about pwning yourself, should i post the data death monger ?? for starters pakistan has white washed westindies in their country and in abudhabi along with newzealand for starters in odis , we arent even talking tests yet , should i carry on lol ??
lol, what do you mean what is wrong , EVERYTHING pakistan has not suffered as many as he has listed and have inflicted way more than india , lol talk about pwning yourself, should i post the data death monger ?? for starters pakistan has white washed westindies in their country and in abudhabi along with newzealand for starters in odis , we arent even talking tests yet , should i carry on lol ??
and i do believe you have been whitewashed quite a bit by the aussies.