Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

No company can really match their hardware' date= but it is the software they have been lacking and that is due to Microsoft's inadequacies of not developing windows fast enough.
That I can certainly dispute having been an insider, the cellular chipset biz is cutthroat.. you can probably say their phones are robust

That I can certainly dispute having been an insider' date=' the cellular chipset biz is cutthroat.. you can probably say their phones are robust[/quote'] Yeah that is what I meant to say. Most companies use the chipsets made by same company mostly Qualcomm anyway apart from Apple. Their CBD AMOLED pure motion display tech is one of the best and is their own. Their camera tech is unmatched. Who will not buy an android phone disguised in a Lumia 1020 or Lumia 925!

No company can really match their hardware' date= but it is the software they have been lacking and that is due to Microsoft's inadequacies of not developing windows fast enough.
thats what I was saying. As for Windows OS - it is by no means a bad OS but Android has taken such a huge lead and has so many manufacturers going for it that as of now it looks like Nokia doesn't stand a chance in front of Android and by the time Windows OS does reach a level where it can compete with Android, Nokia may have fallen to a point of no-return :(

BTW Google may dump Android in favor of Chrome OS to get better control over the fragmented Android OS and it's versions. They have already brought Android division under the guy who runs Chrome OS.
lol ...they might merge in future but no way it will get dumped and that is true for every company as mobile hardware gets more capable there wont be need for different os just connect ur phone to bigger screen in future and it will become computer :--D

lol ...they might merge in future but no way it will get dumped and that is true for every company as mobile hardware gets more capable there wont be need for different os just connect ur phone to bigger screen in future and it will become computer :--D
dual boot mobile.

thats what I was saying. As for Windows OS - it is by no means a bad OS but Android has taken such a huge lead and has so many manufacturers going for it that as of now it looks like Nokia doesn't stand a chance in front of Android and by the time Windows OS does reach a level where it can compete with Android' date=' Nokia may have fallen to a point of no-return :([/quote'] That's why they chose WP in the first place, they are trying to segregate and distinguish differently rather "can beat them, so join them" mentality. The W8 and WP8 will always have backing from MS and the ecosystem will just keep getting stronger, Nokia does already and will have majority share and profits when the marketshare is of a reputable size. No way they would have dreamt of achieving that if they went with android or symbian.

I almost sent you the 100 bilz but saw that it is a paid app in itunes :beee: Suggest some free games :--D
But it's very addictive and worth a buy. Some more games I would suggest, Toy Story: Smash it (Awesome music too!! ) Robot unicorn attack Real Racing 3 Night Sky Limbo Fragger Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage Solomon's Keep Trainyard Express These are a few games I picked in my brother's phone now (not sure which one is free or paid), but these are the ones I liked it very much and all are worth getting. Esp, the bolded ones are much awesome :two_thumbs_up:

But it's very addictive and worth a buy. Some more games I would suggest, Toy Story: Smash it (Awesome music too!! ) Robot unicorn attack Real Racing 3 Night Sky Limbo Fragger Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage Solomon's Keep Trainyard Express These are a few games I picked in my brother's phone now (not sure which one is free or paid), but these are the ones I liked it very much and all are worth getting. Esp, the bolded ones are much awesome :two_thumbs_up:
will real racing work on ip4? my cousin has it maybe i will recommend it to him