For how Long can MSD be the captain due to the TINA factor?

speed_demon

Dhoni should be given a better team and then dekhna kamaal :nice:
You can't be serious ? Your comment is moronic on some many levels that its emancipates the mediocrity of present day Indian fan Indian Cricket has gone full 360 degree under this legendary retard. Never in my life as a cricket fan(past 20 years) have I seen such a spine less character let alone Captain. Since he been appointed as a captain in 2007, the kind of players Indian Cricket has seen are shameful. there has never been any plan of "FUTURE" installed in the strategy. Under every captain - there has always been the plan of present & how to replace present. Under him the only thing I have seen is : don't give a rats @rse about Indian Cricket once I am gone. Right now we are at crossroads where : 1) We dont have batsmen 2) We dont have pace bowlers( even if we have a couple they get 48th over in Test Cricket, even after Yuvraj Singh) 3) Dont have spinners 4) Never came close to finding allrounder of any sort unless Jadeja qualiifies as one All I have seen is faltu bakchodi, fighting within team, no leadership, insulting of legends of Indian cricket, hit and trail instead of strategy and above all never bearing responsibility of disgraceful performance. Its always been pointing fingers : long it may continue but the fact remains the same - he survived on players created and passed onto him from past captains. I ll wait for the day when he can take credit for some talent he brought to the fore front of Indian cricket

Dhoni has made some epic decisions over the last year. Playing a four pronged pace attack at Perth is right up there when you play the geniuses like Vinay Kumar as part of the attack. Now playing four spinners - I mean to what level does one have to be deluded to play four spinners. I certainly can't count Jadeja as a batsman given that he batted below Dhoni. And the kind of fields he set for the spinners was well and truly putting the icing on the cake.

Dhoni has made some epic decisions over the last year. Playing a four pronged pace attack at Perth is right up there when you play the geniuses like Vinay Kumar as part of the attack. Now playing four spinners - I mean to what level does one have to be deluded to play four spinners. I certainly can't count Jadeja as a batsman given that he batted below Dhoni. And the kind of fields he set for the spinners was well and truly putting the icing on the cake.
He feels we need jadeja to play all tests as our partimers cannot bowl overs now.So if he is not sacked jadeja will play agianst australia and in southafrica.
The fields set for day 4 and 5 knowing that you HAVE to be more attacking. Even an idiot would have known that YOU are behind 2-1 in the series. Seems as if Dhoni's an even bigger idiot. But we're used to it by now. Don't know even know why I get mad anymore watching this team. They certainly don't seem to give a damn