Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Sehwag grew up watching Sachin and idolized him from a young age. It would be very odd to ask for his retirement while Sachin is still in the team.
:hysterical::hysterical: But I think Sehwag would not be the first one to do so, even if he does. I think there are enough players around who grew up watching Sachin but have already quit cricket.
bhai logon abhi toh josh mein haan kar rahe ho par jis din sachin ne balla taang diya na dil ro uthega mera toh khaas tor pe. Bachpan se dekh raha hu. Abhi thoda aur khelne do. :(( I can't imagine sachin retiring.
Bachpan se dekh raha hai to kya budaape tak dekhega Tendulkar ko? Get some SRT DVDs or blue rays and watch him all you want but he needs to go soon.
He should play long enough to get rett frustrated enough to get banned again, preferably perma-ban. :pray: That way, SRT and Rett's exit strategy can be executed at same time.
And then the forum will be left with frustrated folks like you who struggle to get laid :giggle:
Get youngsters in for a better future immediately. Was tendulkar groomed by anyone? Was Dravid groomed by anyone? Was Ponting groomed by anyone? Great players are made by themselves. Let youngster play first!
They were all groomed. The better a player turns out to be the better his grooming was and the more talented a youngster is the more hungry he is to learn from his seniors. Nobody just walks into the international team and takes to it like he's been born to it. All of them entered as novices and were guided, mentored and helped by more experienced teammates, retired players and various coaches to become the best at what they do.