Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

lets all lol at england when they chase down 340 mwahahahahahaha
deja vu moment ? pommiez trolls getting worked up by good over night position and after session one...the great Britain loses all internet access :omg: 3rd world countries i tell u :headshake:
there is some bad in this. Pakistan beat them. Lanka will beat them. Can we beat them when they come to India??
Depends what sort of wkts we get. If BCCI has some balls and ask groundsmen to prepare turning tracks I have no doubt we will win easily. On the other hand if BCCI panders to ICC or wants to rake in $$$s by making the game last for 5 days on flat tracks, we will have a drawn series.
Depends what sort of wkts we get. If BCCI has some balls and ask groundsmen to prepare turning tracks I have no doubt we will win easily. On the other hand if BCCI panders to ICC or wants to rake in $$ by making the game last for 5 days on flat tracks' date=' we will have a drawn series.[/quote'] The way SRT, VVS, etc. struggled against Lyon, Swann and Panesar are certainly capable of doing more damage on turners.

English cricket experts and ex-players are such big hypocrites. When England won series against India they were talking about how England are going to dominate world cricket for next 10 years according to Botham, and how they are the best team in the world who can beat any team anywhere and now as they are losing it is just a game after all for them and it was not just a game for them when they were insulting Indian team from every corner of the ground comparing them to dogs and donkeys, etc., the likes of Boycott, Vaughn, and Nasser.

Herath' date= Randiv demolish England :hysterical::cantstop::haha::--D:yay::dance::dance:
folks, take a minute and let this sink in. Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv :haha: