Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Well i liked the fight from England today. they were up against a team that really looks strong on paper not to mention this was sort of home conditions to WI team and alien to england i expected them to lose by 50 runs but lost by only 50 runs. well done england :hatsoff:
:haha:
The World T20 is a flukey tournament. Anyone can win it. The fact that you lot won it proves the point. And KP won it for you. He ain't there anymore. 2-1 what? The test series? Make that 3-0 India. Ashwin and Ojha and god forbid, Chawla - to become legends! As for your ODI ranking, puhlease. 5-0 India. And you can't deny this one.
Excuse me, what now? 3-0 India? Are you sure? :hysterical:
ENG fans are extremely deluded lot. Despite 0-8 thrashing India's away record is better than them in last 10 years http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;home_or_away=2;home_or_away=3;opposition=1;opposition=2;opposition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=6;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=win_loss_ratio;spanmin1=15+aug+2002;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team ENG can never match India's home record. So what is this "we gave fight" BS they are talking about ? They suck both at home and away. period.
I think you have your teams mixed up, its India that suck home and away :haha: Its funny to read back this thread :two_thumbs_up: