I am buying a ......

maniac

Andoids are known as Copybots :hysterical: Koreans are known for this. Just like Hyundai mocked Maruthi. Guess Samsung is furoius seeing the Iphone beating S4 every now and them :giggle:
:agree: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

@ s = g One problem with nexus 4 .. sunlight legibility is so bad that reading it in open space more difficult than Sachin trying to read jimmy Anderson :fear: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
really???? I had heard/read pretty good reviews of the screen in general. But I guess even it does happen, I'll live with it - now I have my mind set on the Nexus 4 :dance:

@ s = g One problem with nexus 4 .. sunlight legibility is so bad that reading it in open space more difficult than Sachin trying to read jimmy Anderson :fear: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
BTW what about the battery life on Android 4.3 - I've been hearing conflicting views. Some say it has improved while others are saying that its become worse?

BTW what about the battery life on Android 4.3 - I've been hearing conflicting views. Some say it has improved while others are saying that its become worse?
Battery life improved quite drastically for me.. I m using easy battery saver app from the beginning jb 4.2 onwards Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Must be the best Cloud Computing Device around :--D

My Samsung Galaxy S2 is having charging problems (Its out of warranty). After doing some RCA, I have come to the conclusion its the charger port that is having issues. Can I purchase replacement parts like Charger port in India?

My Samsung Galaxy S2 is having charging problems (Its out of warranty). After doing some RCA' date=' I have come to the conclusion its the charger port that is having issues. Can I purchase replacement parts like Charger port in India?[/quote'] My S2 died a couple of days ago. Motherboard died.. 9500 INR to replace. Probably cause I used 2 batteries and kept on charging them all the time, as well as using all kinds of chargers.. (BB, LG, moto, u name it).... :((

My S2 died a couple of days ago. Motherboard died.. 9500 INR to replace. Probably cause I used 2 batteries and kept on charging them all the time, as well as using all kinds of chargers.. (BB, LG, moto, u name it).... :((
I was hoping for an answer when you quoted my post not a dard bhari kahani. :((

My Samsung Galaxy S2 is having charging problems (Its out of warranty). After doing some RCA' date=' I have come to the conclusion its the charger port that is having issues. Can I purchase replacement parts like Charger port in India?[/quote'] Two possibilities, The port might have been dislodged from the mb, might to have to get it soldered (risky) but does work If your S2 says its charging even though you have disconnected the charger, it could be because of moisture, opening it up, cleaning and reassembling would do it. Note: Never ever use any other chargers other than the one that you got with the phone (original) this is the major cause of all charging issues. My S2, its been 2 years, still going good! :)

Two possibilities, The port might have been dislodged from the mb, might to have to get it soldered (risky) but does work If your S2 says its charging even though you have disconnected the charger, it could be because of moisture, opening it up, cleaning and reassembling would do it. Note: Never ever use any other chargers other than the one that you got with the phone (original) this is the major cause of all charging issues. My S2, its been 2 years, still going good! :)
Better go to Samsung service center whatever the problem is. They will do it.