I am buying a ......

maniac

What's your current phone ?
My phone died. Using a chinese android phone now:cantstop: Got a spare BB lying around.. might have to move to that:((
if you are not in a hurry then wait for the Nexus 5. Will be out in Oct or Nov.
It's quite urgent.. infact im not sure I can even wait for this butterfly S to launch.. might just go ahead and get the One.

My phone died. Using a chinese android phone now:cantstop: Got a spare BB lying around.. might have to move to that:(( It's quite urgent.. infact im not sure I can even wait for this butterfly S to launch.. might just go ahead and get the One.
what about 5s ? butterfly s is good but only advantage over one is huge battery otherwise one will get lot more support from htc and also devs on xda

Guess we all get it in india by Feb only Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
that sucks..i waited for nexus 4 so much and by the time it came there were already better ones in market even thought they were much more expensive.. thats why i want company like samsung to make nexus cos atleast they make enough devices to sell in whole world at once

that sucks..i waited for nexus 4 so much and by the time it came there were already better ones in market even thought they were much more expensive.. thats why i want company like samsung to make nexus cos atleast they make enough devices to sell in whole world at once
Motorola is making new Nexus and they have already shut their operations down in India, so forget about it to come India anytime soon.

Yeah confirmed. After all, Google bought Motorola for these purposes. http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_to_make_nexus_5_coming_in_q4_this_year-news-6551.php
ah i see.. i think soon google will sell devices in india through play store.. so even if motorola does not has network here they will be able to sell nexus devices btw asus (they make nexus 7 ) dont have much market here in india but nexus 7 is available

ah i see.. i think soon google will sell devices in india through play store.. so even if motorola does not has network here they will be able to sell nexus devices btw asus (they make nexus 7 ) dont have much market here in india but nexus 7 is available
what? Asus has a big market in India, especially for PC assembling. Their motherboards are used a lot.