I am buying a ......

maniac

What a camera man wow :winky: That feature alone will beat out every goddamn extras that other phones carry. For a guy who doesn't need many apps on a phone this is a great choice. Audio quality is also good. plenty of audio settings. Internet access is pretty fast .. working with IE is more comfortable. Still getting the hang of User interface. Definitely not as simple as Apple on that score. Very good standalone speakers compared to my iphone 4. I am using iphone as ipod which is cool too.
I already have Lumia 920 and pretty used to windows 8 user interface. It is not too complicated. OS is very smooth in general. 1020 might be a bit slow because of heavy camera module and old generation of processor as it is only dual core.

I already have Lumia 920 and pretty used to windows 8 user interface. It is not too complicated. OS is very smooth in general. 1020 might be a bit slow because of heavy camera module and old generation of processor as it is only dual core.
Three reasons i didn't go for 1520 1) 1020 is still better than 1520 camera 2) Smaller than 1520 3) Price.. with contract i got 1020 for 49$. 1520 costs a little more. Few reasons i could have gone for 1520 is Better battery time Better processor

Three reasons i didn't go for 1520 1) 1020 is still better than 1520 camera 2) Smaller than 1520 3) Price.. with contract i got 1020 for 49$. 1520 costs a little more. Few reasons i could have gone for 1520 is Better battery time Better processor
1520 is too big, IMO. though it has better processor. Camerawise, it is a toned down version of 1020. There is a Lumia Icon 930 too in the market, latest entrant, very similar to 1520 in every aspect but smaller in size like 1020. Successor of 1020 is also coming this year loaded with Microsoft's Kinect technology. $49 with contract is a bargain. In India, this phone is still too costly.

Apple is a perfectionist company. They will introduce 2 or 3 new changes for hardware. It will be mostly software changes. IOS 8 has a lot of changes. Their build cycle is that way they make it perfect before they release.
2nd cycle is always major one .. i am damn sure they ll introduce 4.7 inch one ( and 5.7 thing later ) .. this is a major change

2nd cycle is always major one .. i am damn sure they ll introduce 4.7 inch one ( and 5.7 thing later ) .. this is a major change
Yep hardware alone will be big update and software already has so many features It's best time to buy iphone

IPHONE 6 AT A GLANCE Release date expected in the Fall. Apple's 2014 iPhone is expected to include a larger redesigned form factor, with 4.7" and 5.5" diagonal screens. The 4.7" model will be introduced first around September, with the 5.5" model following later.

1520 is too big, IMO. though it has better processor. Camerawise, it is a toned down version of 1020. There is a Lumia Icon 930 too in the market, latest entrant, very similar to 1520 in every aspect but smaller in size like 1020. Successor of 1020 is also coming this year loaded with Microsoft's Kinect technology. $49 with contract is a bargain. In India, this phone is still too costly.
Ya.. 1020 is still the champ among their line up. I don't even know if they will make another phone with similar capability of 1020. If anything to squeeze in lot of other stuffs they might compromise on their camera features. This is a perfect phone for me. Music, Camera, Internet, Calling. all work perfectly for me.

Ya.. 1020 is still the champ among their line up. I don't even know if they will make another phone with similar capability of 1020. If anything to squeeze in lot of other stuffs they might compromise on their camera features. This is a perfect phone for me. Music' date=' Camera, Internet, Calling. all work perfectly for me.[/quote'] They will ugrade the processor, RAM, etc. To make it faster and smoother with windows 8.1 and FHD display.