I am buying a ......

maniac

Do u want to open a brokerage house :hmmm: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Not me, but by dad can't control himself, so he is planning to start a brokerage firm partnering with his friend. Not sure whether he will include commodity. :(( I think it would be safe, if I know something about it. Could do better if I take over after a few years.

I need to buy a new phone. Hope moto X is good!
iPhone? You were an apple bhakt once I guess, I have changed my mind on apple products, they are way too classy man. iPod, iPhone and iPad, next in line Macbook Air 13" 128GB

iPhone? You were an apple bhakt once I guess' date=' I have changed my mind on apple products, they are way too classy man. iPod, iPhone and iPad, next in line Macbook Air 13" 128GB[/quote'] They make awesome products. But the iPhone has really lost it man... it's quite far behind android in terms of functionality. I still use a mac, and swear by it.. but iOS has a lot of catching up to do.

They make awesome products. But the iPhone has really lost it man... it's quite far behind android in terms of functionality. I still use a mac' date= and swear by it.. but iOS has a lot of catching up to do.
As an Apple fanboy, couldn't agree more. I went for the Nexus over the iPad just because iOS sucks and the next time I will change my phone it's unlikely to be an iPhone.

Panasonic TV's wifi adapter is more than 100 bucks and since I have roku and use it only for Amazon Instant video or Netflix, I couldnt convince myself to buy the adapter but then I found the below item on Amazon and got it delivered today. Its freaking awesoome [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005O88CUS/]Amazon.com : Belkin Universal Wireless HDTV Adapter : Electronics[/ame] :finger: Panasonic

good choice' date='best phone around[/quote'] The problem is as someone mentioned in another thread, you cannot put any extra storage inside it. The phone comes with 32gb storage but most of it is used up by the phone software. But overall the phone is very good.

I need to buy a new phone. Hope moto X is good!
I wanted to buy a new phone but big dilemma of chosing a phone. It's so hard to pick one right now. Hence, decided to keem my current one for a while with extended battery till it can last. Can't wait for a nice new good battery powered smart phone.
You can always buy a namo smartphone (soon coming in the market) http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/narendra-modi-fans-launch-namo-android-smartphone-397824

Guys best place to buy a Mac' date=' by best I mean cheapest :P Even with the value of the rupee going down, is Amreeka the cheapest option?[/quote'] Without any doubt. Mac prices are insane in Europe and India - not sure about Middle East or South East Asia. I'm however really p!ssed off at Mac's products over the last year, except their laptops. At one time they were trendsetters, now they are just playing catch up.

Without any doubt. Mac prices are insane in Europe and India - not sure about Middle East or South East Asia. I'm however really p!ssed off at Mac's products over the last year, except their laptops. At one time they were trendsetters, now they are just playing catch up.
Almost all my friends who bought iPhone 5 had problems and most of them had to get the phone exchanged. iPad mini is a rip off considering that you can get a better tablet for much less in the market. As for the laptop, if its not for heavy use, I would rather buy chromebook for 30% of the price of MacBook Air which comes with almost no HDD. Apple is getting to a stage where their products are not as superior as they used to be few years ago so paying premium to buy their products is become more difficult. I have everything apple at home but I don't know if it will remain that way in 2 years from now.

Almost all my friends who bought iPhone 5 had problems and most of them had to get the phone exchanged. iPad mini is a rip off considering that you can get a better tablet for much less in the market. As for the laptop, if its not for heavy use, I would rather buy chromebook for 30% of the price of MacBook Air which comes with almost no HDD. Apple is getting to a stage where their products are not as superior as they used to be few years ago so paying premium to buy their products is become more difficult. I have everything apple at home but I don't know if it will remain that way in 2 years from now.
Pretty much the same story here. Don't see how I can continue to buy their products offering marginal improvement.