CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Thanks! I am honoured to be invited by the three-time champs, but I can only support CSK from outside. Not only do they have the best team, but the best fans (on ICF) as well. Everyone might leave, Pune might get the wooden spoon year after year after year, but I'll not leave that team till the team gets shut out :sniffle: P.S. We'll rebuild and come back better next year :agree:
You've been great as well Saurav:icflove: Pune will rock next year:two_thumbs_up:

No, Morkel is only good for 10 or so balls. CSK did send him high up the order and he failed. I'm fine with him coming after Bravo. But Jaddu should come after Morkel :nono:
+1 Morkel is at his best with 2-3 overs left.

Still feel that bravo should be replace by either fauf or kula. But kula wouldnt matter much in chennai pitch.
No he won't be replaced. BRavo has provided the necessary impetus atleast in 3 or 4 matches. First against RCB and then last ball six against KKR and then this in addition to bowling in eliminator. Also he is a terrific fielder. He is more valuable than even Hussey and Albie now.