Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

I don't smoke nor drink. Never have tried. Was ridiculed a lot in college during BTech and now in our corporate dinners and outings. But I am one of the biggest passive smokers as all my friends smoke and drink a lot and I give them company all the time (specially whole Friday and Saturday nights).

Started smoking first year college. Went crazy for 5-6 years. Non stop smoking. At family home would smoke in bath room. Would do sheesha also. But I've always been athletic and fit. In college I'd started gymming and so I never felt an difference because of smoking. But of late ( a year) I began running and swimming and that's when I realized how weak I had become. Not to mention would wake u every morning with a runny nose, coughing etc etc. So I began quitting about a year ago. Tried not to smoke for a day, then 2 and so on. Suddenly my efforts wld collapse and I would go back to smoking. But since 2013 I haven't smoked a single time. And I think I'll never smoke ever again. And gosh am I fitter for it. Run faster and farther, wake up with clean easy breaths every morning, haven't fallen sick since November 2012, I kiss better, in the sack I'm a rockstar....in a way I'm lucky that quitting smoking was that easy. The damn cigs just didn't agree with me.

I ain't a smoker neither am I an alcoholic. Some of my friends tried to encourage me into the act' date=' but I turned down their offers and asked them to quit it themselves.[/quote'] same here but i will never ask anyone to quit drinking if they dont do it in unhealthy way smoking well dont know any one who smokes here :--D

smoke everything except cigarette or stuff that has tobacco.....hate tobacco.....:mad:.... EDIT: I do Hookah on rare occasions...like when I'm in India....so a little tobacco on very rare occasions....
Everything? I've been dying to go to an Amsterdam coffee shop

Everything? I've been dying to go to an Amsterdam coffee shop
Screw that....live in Los Angeles.....:two_thumbs_up:.....half the people are high pretty much all the time.....if you're lucky.....you can get some free extra stuff if you stand outside a medical store and ask someone.....has happened with me and my roommates......

I usually don't smoke. But If I am drunk, and someone offers one or if I can find one when I am drunk then I will smoke. I don't know if it is because my body is not used to the nicotine, but anytime I smoke while drunk, it feels like I just drank 2-3 more drinks for the next couple of minutes, then I come down and feel just as drunk as I did before smoking. @ Nikred seems to know what I am talking about. One of my friends in college used to smoke Dokha when we were drunk.. it was good stuff, way stonger than cigs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dokha

Though I never had alcohol, I had sit down in bars with ma buddies thruout my university n always found it cool however smoking is a big thumbs down n my best buddies wud never smoke in front of me knowing fully the BPL they wud get if I catch them smoking. :))

Though I never had alcohol' date=' I had sit down in bars with ma buddies thruout my university n always found it cool however smoking is a big thumbs down n my best buddies wud never smoke in front of me knowing fully the BPL they wud get if I catch them smoking. :))[/quote'] :fear: