Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Abu nachim 2nd over 137K 139K 138K 139K 140K Last ball speed not shown but possibly 140K See genuine SpEed on a dry Pune pitch Johnson"s fastest was 142K.....this guy is matching Johnson That's why I always supported him.....he is Pacy most of the time.

Abu nachim 2nd over 137K 139K 138K 139K 140K Last ball speed not shown but possibly 140K See genuine SpEed on a dry Pune pitch Johnson"s fastest was 142K.....this guy is matching Johnson That's why I always supported him.....he is Pacy most of the time.
Abu nechim age and height?

Anything below 90 mph is not worth being discussed about. Even that has to couple with good line and length to be effective for a given batsman.
No. Even 135-140 is good pace. You need control, skills and brain to know how to use those skills like yorkers and slower balls.

No. Even 135-140 is good pace. You need control' date=' skills and brain to know how to use those skills like yorkers and slower balls.[/quote'] Don't say 135-140 is not a good pace. There must be 100s of bowlers who can clock that speed. 135k. Only guys with skill will stand out. So what is special about just discussing the pace.

Don't say 135-140 is not a good pace. There must be 100s of bowlers who can clock that speed. 135k. Only guys with skill will stand out. So what is special about just discussing the pace.
Because skills can be learnt, but not pace. India's problem is the bowlers who have good skills and brain lack pace, who have pace lack skills and brain as how to use them. 145 is great pace but it is a rare entity especially in India so it is all the more important for us to nurture such bowlers and make them learn things they lack to make them even rarer species. A bowler bowling 90 mph with skills can be stand out like Steyn is. 135-140 is not inadequat at all if bowler posseses other skills and can still be decent. If you talk about T20s, it demands completely different skill sets. Whatever pace one bowls, either 145 or 135, what is most important is control even if one lacks skills.

145K Pace Is Special..... Tests and ODI"s are real Cricket not T 20"s. In T 20 Any Tom Dick n Harry bowler can get Wickets But in Tests and Even international ODI"s only good bowlers Suceed..... Its seen when a 145K bowler bowls his 5 over spell, he normally Gets a breakthrough - specially in area"s outside Asian Subcontinent.....every where else Spinners hardly Suceed I saw steyn n that Tino of windies bowling 5 over spells They got a single wicket in their spell but mind u Created at least 3 opportunuties to get Wickets, even a Catch got down....Tino was looking so deadly that I was expecting a wicket from each and every ball he bowled. I am talking about the zimbabwe vs windies if I remember correctly I found Tino as good as steyn ...Tino was just Fast, hardly Skilled like Steyn A slow bowler than Pk though highly skilled will be dangerous Only with brand new ball...a guy like Umesh Yadav Or Tino who r genuinely fast can Suceed even with an old ball. Normally these Skilled pacers are under 130 K bowlers In india....that's why BK is special.....see irfan and PK They are most of the time under 132K and so won't be dangerous In tests... I Feel Bhuvnesh Will be india"s highest Wicket Taker And Umesh will be close- Ishant will keep things Tight. VK will not get chance and Irfan may get some chance Ashwin should be preferred to Jadeja.... Ashwin, Bhuvi umesh ishant shud be our attack. We may need 7 batters as english conditions are Tuf, Raina and some body else wud be our 5th bowler Dhawan raina dhoni kohli karthik are Sure to be in 11 also going to CT