Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

check out yadav and aaron today- these 2 guys will blow out KKR today and then will blow out DHONI 's CSK. See there aggression and Speed. when a fast bowler is angry he is doubly dangerous but some times if the aggression is not channeled in the right direction- i mean if they just bowl on offstump and out side off and not throw balls on the legstump- they are marked for SUCCESS. if they just bowl on offstump and outside offstump and bowl 143+....DD is winning this and both these guys are getting 2 to 3 wickets each. Yadav may even take 3 to 4 and may look to get another MOM. My prediction is DD wins this. DD can only beat CSK - KKR or Mumbai will not be able to beat CSK....... contenders are DD or CSK...if CSK comes in the FINALS with KKR or MUMBAI, CSK will win if it is CSK vs DD- it will be 55 percent DD and 45 percent CSK
their not there.. pls are you pakistani ? if not please take note.

Yadav -- fastest 148.7 k , lots of deliveries between 142 k to 148 k. He was mediocre today on a track not suited to fast bowling. Shows that he needs more experience on low and slow tracks in limited overs matches. Aaron -- fastest 148.3 k , lots of deliveries between 142 k to 148 k. His inexperience on slow tracks was equally apparent today.

bad day for quick bowlers.. i never expected them to perform here but even morkel got hit i was surprised when gauti pulled 148 k bowl like nothing :rofl: well they are still very raw its good thing tht htey are getting spanked here they will be able to learn and contain batsmen next time if htye cant learn then they are just not good enough simple..