Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Pace and all is there.Not many possess any distinct skills. Monkeysanth might come back.
They are rookies, dont expect them to become world beater straightaway by just playing FC cricket. If they play more games like this, they will learn and improve.

he was quick at times' date=' had good swing early on. But he was all over the place once Dhoni and Bravo attacked, and in tests you get players who are better than Dhoni and Bravo so i am not sure if he will tick in tests, he needs to evolve. But an other promising young bowler.[/quote'] It is all inexperience, bowling fuller to Dhoni. He will always hit you out of the park.

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg
Other than that I dont care what they do in T20 because T20 needs completely different skills but if one has strong basics and can channelize them well like Dhawal has, he will always be handy in test cricket.

Kulkarni was impressive. I still believe he has to do some strength training.
This is another one of those irritating things, i am a lazy run in the mill indian guy with sedentary job, i move my bum and weight train or atleast cardio for 6 hrs in a week. I dont understand why these national/international level indian athletes have strict weight training regimens. Look at Morkel brothers, they have clearly improved their muscularity from the time they came in.

Poor day for Aaron' date=' couldnt hit yorkers today. Yadav amazingly bowled super yorkers today. He just suddenly tweaked his approach today which helped him bowling those yorkers.[/quote'] That is the bane of Indian bowlers,they just dont do well in pairs,any one guy performs and the other guys release the pressure,this happens across all formats:((

That is the bane of Indian bowlers' date='they just dont do well in pairs,any one guy performs and the other guys release the pressure,this happens across all formats:(([/quote'] at every level. Aaron ruined the good work of his first 5 games in his last 2 games.

Yadav bowled superbly yesterday. His best bowling in this IPL till now. His fastest ball was 148.8K. I liked his new tweaked approach to his bowling yesterday without losing much pace. This will help him attain more consistency and accuracy.

It's better to be spanked in IPL than in an International match. Aaron would learn from these mistakes, should give him the extra motivation to work hard especially on his death bowling. He can bowl very good yorkers, but has missed his mark in the last two matches.

It's better to be spanked in IPL than in an International match. Aaron would learn from these mistakes' date=' should give him the extra motivation to work hard especially on his death bowling. He can bowl very good yorkers, but has missed his mark in the last two matches.[/quote'] :agree:

Aaron shows that if someone is quite good at bowling yorkers, there is a natural reluctance because missing the yorker length consistently results in half volleys and low full tosses which can be very easy to hit if a batsman anticipates that sort of length.

Aaron shows that if someone is quite good at bowling yorkers' date=' there is a natural reluctance because missing the yorker length consistently results in half volleys and low full tosses which can be very easy to hit if a batsman anticipates that sort of length.[/quote'] I am happy at least he was trying those yorkers. yes he got hit, but he will be better off with the experience. Once he starts getting it right consistently, he will be a very good option for us.