Awesome Online deals

Texy

So the latest 12" Macbook is on sale on Ebay for $1149..usual price about $1400 and being Apple not too many sale offers. Ebay Gift card on sale $100 for $90 on Raise.com so which means for around $1039 and given the fact there is free shipping and no tax...makes it a sweeter deal. Too bad I exhausted my shopping privileges with the wife atleast till Black Friday...when I bought the new XBOX One 2 months back :sad:

@Yodaesque..currently a 24" Dell Monitor is on sale for $288 and You get a $100 Dell Giftcard with it.....may be buy the system separately...don't know if that will work for you :dontknow: Coupon Code: jpdvjwq$rtz324 Got this from a deals website...try your luck

Isn't it usually a lot better to build your own desktop pc with custom components? Specially when your are a programmer, you may want to be running Mac OS and Windows on the same device and building a good Hackintosh may require some pretty specific components.

Isn't it usually a lot better to build your own desktop pc with custom components? Specially when your are a programmer, you may want to be running Mac OS and Windows on the same device and building a good Hackintosh may require some pretty specific components.
Might end up doing that.Planning to install Linux as well. The Thinkserver strikes me as a good barebones setup.

@Yodaesque..currently a 24" Dell Monitor is on sale for $288 and You get a $100 Dell Giftcard with it.....may be buy the system separately...don't know if that will work for you :dontknow: Coupon Code: jpdvjwq Got this from a deals website...try your luck
Dell Precision no more.. if you are willing to spend a fortune.. There are lot of that available on outlet mall. some of them refurbished. Absolute beasts.
Thanks Guys..

Thanks Guys..
Another article . http://www.extremetech.com/computing/175393-best-laptops-for-engineers-when-work-requires-a-real-workstation Best laptops for Engineers. Workstations may not be portable. But if you are into 3d rendering and all other video editing stuff you need a powerful workstation. Desktop workstation is even better than laptop in this category. When i get enough money i would buy a Precision workstation. My dream machine.