Why do Southie movies have Northie heroines?

Prakat

You could of been this descriptive the first time :phehehe:
Sorry my man, my posts are meant for people with at least a lil bit of intelligence. :laugh:
BTW' date=' the term Madrasi can be used to refer to anyone from South and not just Chennai. The term is derived from Madras India during the British rule. :laugh:[/quote'] Oh rly, I wouldnt have NEVER known that otherwise! Thank you so much! :hysterical: Btw, which 'chooza' from Chennai thinks that their state start and end with their city? I from madras and I certainly dont think that way. Or did you just make that up?

Sorry my man' date=' my posts are meant for people with at least a lil bit of intelligence. :laugh:[/quote'] :phehehe: You're welcome! :icflove: You wouldn't have used the term Madrasi to refer to people from Chennai, if you'd already known that the term is used for referring to people from South India. So no, your intelligent ar$e doesn't know what it really stands for :laugh: So you are the ONLY chooza from Madras? :popcorn:

You wouldn't have used the term Madrasi to refer to people from Chennai, if you'd already known that the term is used for referring to people from South India. So no, your intelligent ar doesn't know what it really stands for :laugh:
WTF.. Are you really this stupid..? If I implied the term 'Madraasi' to mean all South Indians, why in the world would I say 'Most South Speak Hindi anyway, (apart from the madraasis maybe)'.. So according to your dumb logic, that is like saying 'Most South Indians speak hindi anyway (apart from the south Indians maybe..') :hysterical: This is what happens when you start assuming what other people actually mean, when they say something. Next time, have the decency to ask first, will you? :laugh:
So you are the ONLY chooza from Madras? :popcorn:
Hmmm.. I am a chooza from Chennai.. I know many other choozas from Chennai.. They dont think their state starts and ends with their city either. So, the question remains - Who the HELL are you talking about?

WTF.. Are you really this stupid..? If I implied the term 'Madraasi' to mean all South Indians, why in the world would I say 'Most South Speak Hindi anyway, (apart from the madraasis maybe)'.. So according to your dumb logic, that is like saying 'Most South Indians speak hindi anyway (apart from the south Indians maybe..') :hysterical: This is what happens when you start assuming what other people actually mean, when they say something. Next time, have the decency to ask first, will you? :laugh:
No smart ar$e..what I really meant was your use of the term Madrasi to refer peeps from Chennai is itself wrong. Is it so difficult to understand? :laugh:
Hmmm.. I am a chooza from Chennai.. I know many other choozas from Chennai.. They dont think their state starts and ends with their city either. So, the question remains - Who the HELL are you talking about?
You and your bunch of cronies don't represent the whole of Chennai. If you have not come across an "yoyo" chooza who thinks that Chennai is the best city in whole of India, let alone South, then I can't help it.

No smart ar..what I really meant was your use of the term Madrasi to refer peeps from Chennai is itself wrong. Is it so difficult to understand? :laugh:
HAHAHA.. so according to you, first I was referring to all south Indians, when quite clearly that was not the case. Now the problem is my usage of the word 'Madraasi', when again, quite clearly, I have always used that term ONLY to refer people from Madras (who could have guessed that, duh!) :hysterical:
You and your bunch of cronies don't represent the whole of Chennai. If you have not come across an "yoyo" chooza who thinks that Chennai is the best city in whole of India, let alone South, then I can't help it.
Huh what? What kind of imaginary world do you come from, where 'yoyo' (whatever that means?!) guys from the cities go around claiming that Chennai is the abode on earth? The funny part is I lived in madras for 22 years.. I must have come across 100s, if not 1000s of blokes and not a single one of them ever gave me that impression. Dreaming a lot, lately? :cantstop:

where EXACTLY do you suggest the north-south divide occurs? And why?
As far as I understand, anyone to the south of the Pamirs is considered South Indian and anyone north of Colombo is North Indian. Another point of distinction is that in agricultural and allegedly backward North India man oppresses man with impunity. It technosavy South India, it is just the opposite.

god damnit OP I knew you wouldn't have pics. When I saw the thread title on my screen I said to myself, "don't bother Heracles, you know this phaggot won't have bothered to put pics in the thread." I sat there for a couple minutes, staring as hard as I could at the thread title. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead, my eyes were beginning to bulge and my jaw was clenched so tight I'm surprised my teeth didn't shatter. My force of will was so palpable I thought my intensity would cause my laptop to explode. I manage to summon the highest amount of courage I could muster, and I clicked on the thread. You did this to me, OP. Are you still there? Because when my eyes flashed over the original post and didn't register any pics my rage was so visceral that for a second I was sure that I had killed you just by thinking it. Why, OP? Why did you do this

god damnit OP I knew you wouldn't have pics. When I saw the thread title on my screen I said to myself, "don't bother Heracles, you know this phaggot won't have bothered to put pics in the thread." I sat there for a couple minutes, staring as hard as I could at the thread title. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead, my eyes were beginning to bulge and my jaw was clenched so tight I'm surprised my teeth didn't shatter. My force of will was so palpable I thought my intensity would cause my laptop to explode. I manage to summon the highest amount of courage I could muster, and I clicked on the thread. You did this to me, OP. Are you still there? Because when my eyes flashed over the original post and didn't register any pics my rage was so visceral that for a second I was sure that I had killed you just by thinking it. Why, OP? Why did you do this
I felt like I was there, right beside you, watching you as you went through this tornado of emotions. Hot damn, what a rush. I'm sure knowledgeable icfers will be happy to oblige.

Duh.. Thats why I used the word 'Madrasis'' date=' implying people living in the cities. If I wanted to refer to all people, I would have used the words 'Tamil people'. :laugh:[/quote'] epicmadrasis.gif:hail::hail: :hysterical: