• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Forget the opposition' date=' the pitches are dead also slow. [b']And that pathetic band baaja :facepalm: Hate watching ODIs in SL
So true... apparently the Lankan fans think they look so cool playing their trumpets & weird instruments on the sidelines but all it does it distract players & viewers and is nothing more than noise pollution. Someone should tell those bufoons to pack up and let others watch the match in peace.
Sorry (to fellow Indian ICFers) but earlier I missed out the most moronic part of this joker's argument (look at the bolded part) :hysterical::hysterical: hillarious man..... seriously...... so now canada is their benchmark..... I think we need not even bother replying to these low lifes anymore... :haha::haha:
By the way guys esp. @Saurabh .. why do you call all the sri lankan fans Low lifes. Did any of them refer to us(Indian fans and public in general) in any derogatory or demeaning sense?? If yes then also does it seem right to fall to their standards and call people of a whole country as low lifes??
By the way guys esp. @Saurabh .. why do you call all the sri lankan fans Low lifes. Did any of them refer to us(Indian fans and public in general) in any derogatory or demeaning sense?? If yes then also does it seem right to fall to their standards and call people of a whole country as low lifes??
yes but i think he ment trolling fans from SL only not the normal guys.
I'll send u the reply in a pvt message as discussing other forums is against ICF rules.... i guess u would've got the reason