Varun Aaron injured again

Aaron with his hit the deck bowling will do better than Shami.Hit the deck bowlers work wonders in SA.Look at Philander Cummins etc.
Shami is also hit the deck. He is not a big swinger like BK Or Sandeep Sharma but gets enough movement both ways to trouble batsmen.
You guys are still discussing him? Khatam ho gaya bhai Aaron' date=' aage badho for the next phaassht booiler.[/quote'] Bhai wo koi kapade dhone ka sabun nahi hai, jo ek khatam ho gaya to dusra lao....he is a rare fast bowler of India who is talented, & he's just 23-24 years of age....still lots of cricket is left in him. If he remains fit then he can easily become one of our leading pacers.
Is this tailunted phaassst boiler still alive?
PANAJI: Remember Varun Aaron? The quickie from Jamshedpur with only five international caps showed a lot of promise to start with. But his success story ground to a halt when he picked up a lower back stress fracture just before In-dia's tour of Australia in December 2011. The right-arm bowler played in only eight matches in IPL 2012 when the in-jury relapsed. He then headed back to the NCA for rehab, raising concerns whether he will be able to retain his pace at all when he comes back. But Va-run dismissed all speculation as he recovers and told TOI that he was in no mood to slow down his tempo. "The surgery that I had undergone, fixed the troubling L5 disc. I don't think clocking 140km/h or above will be a trouble at all. I am not mulling over checking my speed as of now," Varun said. The 23 year-old, whose last international appearance came way back in De-cember 2011 against West Indies, underwent a surgery in England three months back. And as he gradually gets back in shape, his eyes are glued on that blue jersey that once shot him to prominence. The road to regaining a berth in the Indian team will probably not be a smooth one though. Umesh Yadav, Vinay Kumar, Ishant Sharma and Irfan Pathan have been almost regu-lar faces in the squad. The bench appears strong too as the likes of Praveen Kumar, Shami Ahmed and Ashok Dinda wait for their respective turns. Varun, however, is not losing sleep over that. He is confident it is only a mat-ter of time before he strikes form in domestic cricket and makes his way back. "I don't really bother which bowler is doing what. I am confident I can break back into the national team once again. My lookout will be to get better as a bowler and not ponder too much over selection. I have started light training and will soon be taking up with the ball," he remarked. "Though my physio Ashish Kaushik and trainer Sudarshan have been working hard on me, it is unlikely that I will get back into action before August. County season will also get over by then. So, I will look forward to capitalizing on the domestic tournaments, starting off with Buchi Babu and then JP Atray followed by the Duleep Trophy," he added. Though India have done pretty well in the bowling department of late, one can't ignore the fact that most of our bowlers belong to the medium pace seam bowling pedigree. Varun's striking pace will definitely be considered as an X-Factor, provided he mixes it up with impeccable line, length and variations. Vengsarkar voices support Former India cricketer and chairman of selectors, Dilip Vengsarkar felt Va-run's return to mainstream cricket will not take much time once he regains his fitness. "Varun is out of action for more than a year. He has to feel fit and find his rhythm first. Once he gets that back, I'm sure the selectors will consider him.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-11/goa/39898232_1_pacer-varun-aaron-india-team-bowler
overrated like Umesh
how is he overrated ? people say he is wicket taker and our best pacer in test and i cant dispute that no one siad he is best in odi but deserves to be in team for sure! if conditions help him a bit he can tear through teams.. we won match against south africa cos of him even if he leaked some runs.
how is he overrated ? people say he is wicket taker and our best pacer in test and i cant dispute that no one siad he is best in odi but deserves to be in team for sure! if conditions help him a bit he can tear through teams.. we won match against south africa cos of him even if he leaked some runs.
What Yadav needs is some good coaching. 60+ runs every game is not acceptable.
sorry but his average and economy are terrible. also, since he will play most of his cricket in SC, more chance of him breaking down like he did in Motera. In australia, he took wickets, but went for too many runs. If Bhuvi helps him, maybe the pressure will be relieved. However, problem with Umesh is he doesnt learn from past mistakes. he continues to bowl a short length, short of good length deliveries. With his height, batsmen can easily pull or cut him. he needs to consistently bowl fullish deliveries, but he just doesnt learn
lol yeah right
lol yeah right
ok..but to me match was finish when he got abdv and also got amla at start who did well again other teams and even won match against pak if ur bowler gets best two batsman in world while chasing huge target he wins u match to me its very simple
sorry but his average and economy are terrible. also, since he will play most of his cricket in SC, more chance of him breaking down like he did in Motera. In australia, he took wickets, but went for too many runs. If Bhuvi helps him, maybe the pressure will be relieved. However, problem with Umesh is he doesnt learn from past mistakes. he continues to bowl a short length, short of good length deliveries. With his height, batsmen can easily pull or cut him. he needs to consistently bowl fullish deliveries, but he just doesnt learn
oh come on.. tell me how he is overrated ? yeah no one said he is great in odis but tell me how hei s over rated ? and u dont break down after one match motera was perfect example how far aheead he is compared to other bowlers he out bowled even english pacers on flat tracks to me he is best pacer we have in tests .. no one can spin this cos he is only pacer in last two years who has taken a fifer! and if ur talking baout odis no one rates him anyway so tell me how he is over rated ? i always said he can leak runs but can take wickets too and me personally will play him ahead of nay other joker like vinay cos this guy can get people out .. and short of length what? again talking baout odis ? all i wanna know is how he is over rated ? is he not best bowler in test (pacer ) ? and about australia if u saw the series u will know on good days he picked wickets and kept tight and on his bad day he was smahed and did not pick wickets.. so in good spells were really good and bad really bad..! and about mistakes we all saw big improvement in test.. lets give him longer rope and trust him form ore than 2 odis! :wall: this is becoming a trend on this site in order to hype one player criticize other now its turn of bhuvi to get hyped and others to look completely worthless .:hysterical: