Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

More WTF selections- Amit Mishra. He will get slaughtered. Pak play spin well as it is, he is a rubbish fielder and control is poor- as bad as Piyush's. Why not stick with Piyush who can bat and field better and bowling is pretty much as bad. In fact he is a better Ltd Overs bowler. Sehwag needs to retire too, really he is a bit old for ODIs now. Just stay fit and focussed on test cricket. Rubbish squads. Mishra would have choked on his chai and britannia cookie when he was told he might be playing ODIs again. This is where Rahul Sharma could have played surely. He did ok in NZ with the A team in the tour matches and is a good Ltd Overs bowler. Selectors dont know the difference between different formats It is good to see Ahmed there, I guess they were struggling with pacemen explains Ishants presence. Probably could have gone with a rookie there too instead but would have meant too many newbies

i hate serials:cantstop: ABDV 127 innings 5168 runs 49.21avrg MSD 188 innings 6908 runs 51.17avrg look at the longivity there also dhoni has hit 51 sixes more than ABDV and has won more games single handedly. its you who is wrong:--D
How many of ABDV's runs came as a WK-Batsman.
Ishant' date=' Shami, Dinda will play, IMO.[/quote'] yeah, but dhoni likes a fast bowler who can bat a bit ala pathan, PK. BK can bat. with pathan injured and some batsmen with dodgy one day form, dont see dhoni going with that long tail, i see it as Ishant, BK, Dinda. with ishant having poor record against PAK i wish for shami to be tested here. specially with his senior team mate from ranji Dinda hope they will do well as pair.
i hate serials:cantstop: ABDV 127 innings 5168 runs 49.21avrg MSD 188 innings 6908 runs 51.17avrg look at the longivity there also dhoni has hit 51 sixes more than ABDV and has won more games single handedly. its you who is wrong:--D
You may hate serials but you have no option as you cant watch cricket now. A track with a bit of pace or a bit of bouce or thats a bit green. We all know its de villers by a mile. Plus De Villiers is better keeper, dhoni is lazy and sloppy some times
You may hate serials but you have no option as you cant watch cricket now. A track with a bit of pace or a bit of bouce or thats a bit green. We all know its de villers by a mile. Plus De Villiers is better keeper, dhoni is lazy and sloppy some times
the question is better wk batsman he din even play 1/4th of what MSD has played and your saying he is better than him:headshake:
Its not about longevity stats but who is best right now and over last 12 months(not checked last year stas' date=' so you can easily pawn me if i am wrong:giggle:)! And that man is de villiers[/quote'] yes it is every batsman can be in dominant form in his career at some point of time not everyone can continue that form for a long period of time and dhoni has somehow managed to do that. and also pandits rate him as the next potential great in odis. and ABDV is yet to do something like that as an wk batsman and yes both are in amazing form for last 24 months. the question is who is the better wk batsman than him in odis? ABDV at best is in par with him overall he is not:headshake:
what about average 70. Isnt it pathetic. ER is not the only thing in bowling' date=' SR and average too and If you combine the three Ishant is bettet in two SR and average.[/quote'] Who's defending an avg of 70 ? Even Raina doesn't avg that much with the ball. Economy matters a ton in ODIs, which is why Agarkar was dropped despite having a better Avg than Mr. unlucky will ever accomplish. The way you simply discarded a difference of 0.6 is ridiculous; that's a bloody 30 runs over 50 overs.