Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

I think Sehwag was purely selected for the 's h i t in the pants' factor that he creates for the paki bowlers even though he is not in the best of form. Most of the rest of the squad for both sides seems to be very different from what we have been used to in Indo-pak clashes so it'll be a bit interesting that way

Junaid Khan is over-rated , will be shown his rightful place against us Balaji>Junaid Khan
Kid has promise to be a decent bowler. His spell against FTBs like Mahela and co on a flat wicket was brilliant. More of an old ball bowler so don't expect much in ODIs and T20s.

Junaid Khan is going to tour India for the first time and most likely won't do that well. Its not easy for a medium fast bowler to play in india against high quality one day batting. However he is a very promising prospect, given what he managed to do in Sri Lanka. And comparing him to Balaji is a joke.

With India in transition the series will be interesting, all this talk about pace, Pakistan does not have any fast bowlers, Gul is fast medium, Ajmal is good but I don't count him world class same way I though about Murali [action not clean], Ishant , Shami, Dinda should play attacking cricket, same with Dhoni, Pakistan might even beat us, then Dhongi might be kicked out, I wonder how we can see the back of Sriretardvasan.