Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

India has won the series mentally today Dhoni has mentally won that battle for India. Even after 5 down early, Pakistan had to bowl full 50 overs and ould only manage just 1 wicket after that. That will be in their mind in next games and if we are chasing, they will be under pressure thinking how w our batting line up doesn't end. .

Dhoni has mentally won that battle for India. Even after 5 down early' date=' Pakistan had to bowl full 50 overs and ould only manage just 1 wicket after that. That will be in their mind in next games and if we are chasing, they will be under pressure thinking how w our batting line up doesn't end. .[/quote'] It is nothing but consolation for us. The fact is "We have lost the match". Nothing was in our favor except Dhoni's century and B.Kumar
Dhoni has mentally won that battle for India. Even after 5 down early' date=' Pakistan had to bowl full 50 overs and ould only manage just 1 wicket after that. That will be in their mind in next games and if we are chasing, they will be under pressure thinking how w our batting line up doesn't end. .[/quote'] or they will be rejoicing thinking how our part time bowling line up doesn't end and how our top order can't play swing. the pressure will be on India to win the next two games otherwise another humiliating loss will be suffered at home.

You guys should go with this attack in ODI matches. B. Kumar I. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) R. Ashwin (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) H. Singh (He is crap in test matches but he can still do well in ODI matches in my opinion.) Y. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) Y. Singh (He will be sixth bowler if one of the bowler is having an off day.)

You guys should go with this attack in ODI matches. B. Kumar I. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) R. Ashwin (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) H. Singh (He is crap in test matches but he can still do well in ODI matches in my opinion.) Y. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) Y. Singh (He will be sixth bowler if one of the bowler is having an off day.)
I doubt Yusuf's bowling is going to be more effective than Raina or Yuvraj's. Besides, you can't go with only one paceman. Ashwin is a must, Yuvraj should be in as well for sure. Generally speaking his bowling is good, I think he's just having a bad patch at the moment (and even then, it's the one or two loose deliveries that are making his figures look bad). Kumar looks good at the moment, but I think he's going to suffer on tracks that don't offer any swing.