Hindi/English chapters which you remember from your school days??

Cricketics

Ancient Mariner by Samuel coleridge Premchand Harivansh rai bacchan's Diya?? (Correct me if am wrong) that random English story set in the Kruger National Park Solitary Reaper
Only remember one poem by Bacchan called, "Jo beet gayi so baat gayi". He wrote it on his wife's death

Loved this poem. water water everywhere and not a drop to drink. I think we only had two stanzas in the textbook, the actual poem was much longer
Actual lines water, water, everywhere, and all the boards did shrink water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink

Only remember one poem by Bacchan called' date=' "Jo beet gayi so baat gayi". [b']He wrote it on his wife's death
Then it would have been only the third miracle known to mankind since Christ's walking on water and me clearing my 10th standard maths exams, for he died before his wife.

"Jyon Nikalkar Badalon Ki God Se Thee Abhi Ek Boond Kuch Aage Badhi Sochne Phir-Phir Yahi Jee Main Lagi Aah! Kyon Ghar ChodKar Main Yun Badhi Hai Mere Bhagya Main Hai Kya Pata? Main Bachungi Ya Milungi Dhul Main Ya Jalungi Gir Angare Par Kisi Chu Padungi Ya Kamal Ke Phul Main Bah Gayi Us Kal Ek Aisi Hawa Wah Samundar Or Ayi Anmani Ek Sundar Seep Ka Munh Tha Khula Wah Usi Main Ja Padi Moti Bani" Great poem

Had an awesome excerpt from Mohammad Ali's Biography where he describes the night he was descriminated at a restaurant for being black, was involved in a street fight with some white thugs and then stood on the bridge over Ohio river and threw his Olympic gold medal into the river. The writing was beautiful and shows how intelligent and articulate Ali was though of course it was a biography and not an auto-biography