Australia vs Pakistan in UAE 2012

the day misbah, hafeez and afretard are kicked out the team what a good day it will be. I guarantee you untill misbah is removed as captain and hafeez keeps opening pakistan will continue to lose against any top 6 side.
IMO Misbah needs to be in the team. He's one of the better batsmen and at least puts a price on his wkt. Afridi has to go as he's fairly useless against top teams. Hafeez can be in the team but has to drop lower down the order. He shouldn't open as he's not an opener and an early wkt everytime is not the start you can come back from.
the day misbah, hafeez and afretard are kicked out the team what a good day it will be. I guarantee you untill misbah is removed as captain and hafeez keeps opening pakistan will continue to lose against any top 6 side.
But hafeez iz no. One boler. I say bring back Awais Zia, he is a real entertainer.
I wanted to watch Beastbhai bat, so I got a cup of tea and sat in front of the TV. Beastbhai took stance, bowler was steaming in, I just looked down to keep the tea cup, kept it, and saw Beastbhai walking back :((
read asim's comment :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Waqar: they're losing the plot here, the Australians :hysterical: with Pakistan 194/9
I wanted to watch Beastbhai bat, so I got a cup of tea and sat in front of the TV. Beastbhai took stance, bowler was steaming in, I just looked down to keep the tea cup, kept it, and saw Beastbhai walking back :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: