Shouldn't Dhoni also resign as test captain ?

How many times you post "kids vacation" thing in a day. :giggle: Is that because of out of limit hate ?
:D I posted that out in jest man but you can obviously see spite behind what MTC is doing. I post other things too like "he's enjoying his game" etc. I do not really mean it - pure jest. I also post genetics for India-KXIP fan, intellectual dishonesty for Outsider does not mean I hate them! MTC's follow up post pretty much says what is on his mind as he specifically targets me and U_G.
Master Dhoni fails to learn fom his mistakes. If ou were watching the match' date=' I wouldn't blame you if you thought it was Viv Richards coming in o bat. At times there were no slips to new batter with 4 fielders on the boundary[/quote'] and what impression that 'those' 2 fielders gave? Lenny Pascoe is bowling? :giggle:
Sehwag scored 43 in 1st innings. If Gambhir/Sachin would have both scored 40 each. We would have to chase 175 in 4th innings.
This!! I dont understand why this want from Sehwag to get a big score every innings .. he is a player who will get a big score in about 6 innings ... rest of the times what we want from him is starts and he provides them just well. No complaints. Now dont start saying that he didnt perform in AUS as we all know he has gone **** abroads but in India he is OK.

I am not sure why no one brought this point. If anything which I didn't like about Dhoni or even our fans at ICF is how conveniently they all said after our 1 test match at those away series, that India always are slow starters. By saying slow starters, it automatically meant that things will improve as the series goes on. But as it turns out, our best performance always come in the 1st test match. It all went downhill from the start with no improvements as assumed.

Ok LEt me start by saying this first...No one in their sane mind would want 'Dhoni the Wicket-Keeper batsman' out of LOI side...He is probably one of the MVP's when it comes to being a LOI player.....Having got that out of the way let us look at Dhoni's results as a captain in all the formats.... 4-0 drubbing England,Lost the sole T20,3-0 in ODI's 4-0 drubbing in Aus,1-1 T20 series,Failed to make it to the finals infact final standings were 3-4 on the points table Failed to make it to the Asia cup finals Lost the T-20 in South Africa Lost the sole T20 against England in India Won 5-0 vs England won 4-1 vs Srilanka Now if you were doing a job apprisal for Dhoni would you hire him?Now for every SRTs selfish innings argument there can also be a Kohli saved his *** argument...So I don't know why people still defend his captaincy

Add to the fact that we got knocked out of the last 2 World T20's without even reaching the knockout stage says that he hasn't set the world alight in that format either....So Dhoni has been a good only in 1 format...Before people say they don't care about T20 blah blah blah, why not start giving a younger player the reins in that format and slowly move him to the more challenging formats.

Only way Dhoni would be sacked is if CSK fail to make it to IPL semis (thus not going to CLT20 either). Nothing else matters.
+1 Only way to come out of this mess is to have CSK play pathetic in the IPL and lose almost all matches. Hence, all the Chennai folks will be upset with MSD forcing him to be ousted as CSK captain.:gossip: