We batted well

dsr u are simply an idiot.. u quoting ppl saying that u never said it was good performance.. well ur title sayz similar stuff - "we batted well" isn't that praise or something.. u seriously suck @ cricket, take discussion or reading cricket, go sleep, drink gatorade and play ringa roses with parth.. whenever in the morning i visit this forum the first thing i see is some foolish, cr@ppy threadz created by u..

comon Tics.. Why so much anger ? Everything here is for fun... As simple as that. As much as your one-linerzzz are hot favs nowadays , so are Dsr's predictions... :yay:
u heard about aggression??:haha: aggression against dsr.. :yay:, now dsr will comeback and reply in some interesting fashion.. watch out..
dsr u are simply an idiot.. u quoting ppl saying that u never said it was good performance.. well ur title sayz similar stuff - "we batted well" isn't that praise or something.. u seriously suck @ cricket, take discussion or reading cricket, go sleep, drink gatorade and play ringa roses with parth.. whenever in the morning i visit this forum the first thing i see is some foolish, cr@ppy threadz created by u..
:hysterical:
1. I am an idiot, thanks for that. 2. I never did say it was a good performance, you are twisting it. You sound like how a nazi would say paks and indians are all similar, all the same and we well know we are completely different. Thats what you have done with my quote, I said one thing and you have said I said somerthing else. Possibly that makes you an idiot. 3. You say I suck at cricket. I can gurantee I play at a far higher standard then you and am sure I play at one of the highest standards on this forum. 4. Why bring the young kid Parth in to it? What has he done to incur your wrath? 5. You are also bitter at me cos I exposed you as a glory hunting man utd fan. Hence your rants at me
Dear, if you you already knew that they would think that you are nuts, and some of them already were, what was the need to add a thread then (if I may ask without any offence)?? Post Script: No disrespects to you!
Go dear someone else! You are a sham and a fake. That is not you in the picture and you are not 16. Go on just admit it:D You would not be the first older man posing as a teenager on the internet:D