Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

Tum poora Lucknow ka naam kharaab karoge. Always thought Lucknow kii mehmaan-nawazi is ekdam aala. And so during Holi I will ask you to get me a glass of water. I fully expect you to make a round of entire mohalla, go to next zilla and get me a glass of water as I sing Rang barse bheege .....
Phans gaye na asmanjas mein - bhabhi chahiye ya mohalla?:hysterical:

I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing' date='I am not ready for it. Personally I would not [b']allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW I think you would be happy if all women start wearing burqa, that'll be the safest option, right ?

Theaters are the worst place in India for women' date=' especially when you are trying to buy coke or popcorn in a crowded place.[/quote'] Please define safe place and appropriate clothes for going shopping, eating, driving, hanging out, going for a walk, going to buy milk, public transport, just at home etc. Many thanks

As told by somebody I now..When she yelled MB gaalis at a guy in a train near Delhi for brushing deliberately, she was chastised by all in the train including older women saying out loudly...'ladki hoke aisi bolti hain'. I guess it depends on the crowd around as well to either help the girl. In some bad neighborhood, it is not safe to let out gaalis as well.

As told by somebody I now..When she yelled MB gaalis at a guy in a train near Delhi for brushing deliberately' date=' she was chastised by all in the train including older women saying out loudly...'ladki hoke aisi bolti hain'. [b']I guess it depends on the crowd around as well to either help the girl. In some bad neighborhood, it is not safe to let out gaalis as well.
Oh it totally depends on crowd. I would argue that most times when a girl is molested people observe this and pretend they do not. Then try to justify later on why they did not rise to the defence.

Oh it totally depends on crowd. I would argue that most times when a girl is molested people observe this and pretend they do not. Then try to justify later on why they did not rise to the defence.
oh yaar aajkul tum defense ke ailawa koi baat he naahi kurte .. haar jaghan maar peetai .. ram ram ( I mean God wala ram naki mod wala ram)

Under no circumstance' date=' yes, none, not out of caring, or respect, or for their own good, do you as a man, get to tell women what to wear or not. [b']Consider this a golden rule for life and stick by it.
ha ha ha... Is this a joke? lol, I can't stop laughing at this...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

oh yaar aajkul tum defense ke ailawa koi baat he naahi kurte .. haar jaghan maar peetai .. ram ram ( I mean God wala ram naki mod wala ram)
Arre bhai main to hamesha se yahi kahta hoon? Simply put, ours is a country of excuses. Saala jisko dekho he has a readymade excuse!! And somehow we are all individually great but collectively we suck! Lets have a run down. Southies have a problem Northies have not allowed them to grow completely, in fact hold them back. Northies have a problem ke Southies are often weird, they will learn everything except Hindi! Within South you have 4 states only and yet there is Kaaveri jal vivaad. Gujjus ko shikayat ke rest of country have chastised Modi and Gujrat, rest of country think Gujrat has brought a kalank on their name. Eastern belt is dukhi ke koi fikr nahin karta, Westerns are dukhi ke Eastern log aa gaye. en masse Olympics mein bamboo ho gaya, facilities nahin hai. Larki ched diya, mardon ko control nahin hai! Except the person who writes the comment,everyone else seems to be guilty! On the topic, if you have a female eve-teasing on a bus filled with normal people you can fully expect it to happen. Now just add a couple of Faujis and see how the molester will think twice. Put a couple of Cops too and most likely the molester will think twice. It is only when the bus is filled with common man that they get extra himmat! So what does that say. Aur tum ho ke mere hi peeche :((

ha ha ha... Is this a joke? lol' date=' I can't stop laughing at this...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Seriously! Change the way you think and you will get the girl of your dreams. India still doesn't have many men who think like this. The odds will be heavily on your side.

Arre bhai main to hamesha se yahi kahta hoon? Simply put, ours is a country of excuses. Saala jisko dekho he has a readymade excuse!! And somehow we are all individually great but collectively we suck! Lets have a run down. Southies have a problem Northies have not allowed them to grow completely, in fact hold them back. Northies have a problem ke Southies are often weird, they will learn everything except Hindi! Within South you have 4 states only and yet there is Kaaveri jal vivaad. Gujjus ko shikayat ke rest of country have chastised Modi and Gujrat, rest of country think Gujrat has brought a kalank on their name. Eastern belt is dukhi ke koi fikr nahin karta, Westerns are dukhi ke Eastern log aa gaye. en masse Olympics mein bamboo ho gaya, facilities nahin hai. Larki ched diya, mardon ko control nahin hai! Except the person who writes the comment,everyone else seems to be guilty! On the topic, if you have a female eve-teasing on a bus filled with normal people you can fully expect it to happen. Now just add a couple of Faujis and see how the molester will think twice. Put a couple of Cops too and most likely the molester will think twice. It is only when the bus is filled with common man that they get extra himmat! So what does that say. Aur tum ho ke mere hi peeche :((
I do not think that the rest of the country has chastised modi and gujrat :icflove:

Seriously! Change the way you think and you will get the girl of your dreams. India still doesn't have many men who think like this. The odds will be heavily on your side.
True... Pace attack ...don't be surprised if your little sister ...the one you think you can control....kicks your ass.