Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

I am not sure Kohli is mature enough to be captain. He is way too emotional, and often fails to keep his emotions in control. Under pressure, he might fire himself up with his behavior. But his team mates would probably react better to a calm and composed captain. Also, I think he hasn't completely got accustomed to the glamor and glitz of being a star. I do think in a couple of years he would make a great captain. That said, I do absolutely think dhoni needs to go.

I am not sure Kohli is mature enough to be captain. He is way too emotional, and often fails to keep his emotions in control. Under pressure, he might fire himself up with his behavior. But his team mates would probably react better to a calm and composed captain. Also, I think he hasn't completely got accustomed to the glamor and glitz of being a star. I do think in a couple of years he would make a great captain. That said, I do absolutely think dhoni needs to go.
Problem solved. Make rahane captain or pujara or someone else. But dhoni must go
Raina MOTM Dhoni 52 Jadeja 4fer Ashwin 2-38 Mohit 6-1-18-0 Such poor performances by CSK players :headshake:
Look who is here. The very fact that we are using a club title to differentiate players in the Indian team shows the deep malice and divide which has crept in
Look who is here. The very fact that we are using a club title to differentiate players in the Indian team shows the deep malice and divide which has crept in
yep .. we are going to declare independence from india to have u own :csk: nation .. MTC :phehehe:
Dhoni’s winning percentage in Tests is 46.55 (58 played, 27 won, 17 lost) – it stands comparison with captains like Clive Lloyd (48.64 percent) and Graeme Smith (48.62 percent) and is better than Sourav Ganguly (42.85), Allan Border (34.40 percent) and Stephen Fleming (35.00 percent). Only Steve Waugh – who had incredible winning percentage of 71.92 (57 Tests, 41 wins) and Ricky Ponting (62.33 percent) are in a different class. In ODIs – his record is stellar as well. A winning percentage of 61.18 puts him among the very good captains. Clive Lloyd (77.71), Ponting (76.14) and Hansie Cronje (73.60) have the best records but Dhoni is pretty good.
legend :hail: