Sehwag to join ICL

Rajiv

..just imagine the headline..RELAX But its a possibility, I mean look at the timing. If he is not picket for another 2-3 ODIs/Test Series, it's a big possibility Its also upto him to come back in form and work his way up. ICL is new but things can branch out with agents, sponsors etc. Public will also see 2 Indian Matches on 2 different channels, which means it will be easier to accept multiple Indian teams Thoughts, fears???

If thats what he wants, let him join. Whats the big deal? He can make whatever deczn he feels is right. No one is going to be "worried" abt what VS will do, and no one is going to bend over backwards to bring him back into the Ind squad. Upto him to do what he feels he needs to do to save his career or prospect.

You guys seriously think this wouldn't cross sehwag or ICLs mind
It won't happen, Rajeev. Sehwag was the VC of the team just 9 months back. He has lost form doesn't mean he has lost it for ever. India will need him dearly especially after the senior batsmen decide to retire. My guess??Sehwag will be back for the Australia tour!

I'd like to agree Chands, but my post was hypothetical Generally in life, I would never use the word "it won't happen" ; anything and everything can happen..you might doubt the possibility though I still say, it would have crossed and ICLs mind, there might not be many takers but I usually like to think out of the box

If thats what he wants, let him join. Whats the big deal? He can make whatever deczn he feels is right. No one is going to be "worried" abt what VS will do, and no one is going to bend over backwards to bring him back into the Ind squad. Upto him to do what he feels he needs to do to save his career or prospect.
:hail: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Pretty sure he must have been given a multi-million dollar offer to join ICL. As an aside, I think Kaif made a big mistake by NOT joining ICL. His India future is all but dead, buried and decomposted. He could have made some handsome money had he joined it. He didnt and now, ICL may not be there for too much longer.

^ how do u know kaif was offered to join ICL?
What are you saying man? Even Mohammed Ashraful recently said he was given a million dollar contract. Some really crap FC cricket players too were offered contracts. Kaif is a former India-bat and a world cup finalist to boot. He must have been offered a really lucrative contract.