Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

The problem in Delhi is there are way too many people with political connections and influence who get away with crimes like these because Delhi being the capital and all the ultra corrupt and notorious netas live there. I bet you that if these criminals are punished severely, it would set a precedent. For that to happen, there should also be a large outcry from public to make sure justice is delivered. Otherwise, this case also will get swept under the carpet.

Its all about corruption and hence no law and order. No justice and punishemnts often in india due to this. You know someone, have money then get away with it. Only when media jump on a crime may some form of justice happen. These things will continue to happen and other crimes until there is proper fair justice and no corruption. If you think you can get away with crimes then humans do them

Don't think this rape was just another day to day rape. This was more about "teaching someone a lesson" type rape and then subsequent torture. This was probably less about sex/control and more about maintaining that giant ever growing crass ego incredibly common among loser types, failures and psychopaths. They must have taken offense to something in the conversation involving that couple doubled with preconceived notion of equating a woman seeing with a man as an "easy" prey. Death penalty is too easy for these animals...Roman torture methods should be used and streamed live on Doordarshan so that similar dehaatis with no access to cable will be able to witness and keep their rage and animalistic urges in check.

It took us 4 years to hang Ajmal Kasab, 1.5 yrs in the trial court (with the ton of evidence & related hearings), less than a year with the Bombay High Court & more than a year for the Supreme Court to uphold the sentence. This should in all probability take much lesser in the trial court, not sure about the higher courts. The President(s) should really reject in an instant these mercy petitions and not hang on to political pressures. If you're gonna suck crores every week in your grand palace off the taxpayer, at least stop hindering justice against the barbaric crimes committed on the common man.

Don't think this rape was just another day to day rape. This was more about "teaching someone a lesson" type rape and then subsequent torture. This was probably less about sex/control and more about maintaining that giant ever growing crass ego incredibly common among loser types' date= failures and psychopaths. They must have taken offense to something in the conversation involving that couple doubled with preconceived notion of equating a woman seeing with a man as an "easy" prey. Death penalty is too easy for these animals...Roman torture methods should be used and streamed live on Doordarshan so that similar dehaatis with no access to cable will be able to witness and keep their rage and animalistic urges in check.
YEP, I was right. Police reveals the motive

I blame sex in movies primarily. I cannot watch some of the hindi movies even with my wife. 1. lack of outlet for horny men without girl friends/wife. 2. low men/women ratio in india. 3. prohibited prostitution. 4. Indian women who don't take care of their bodies or who are generally not interested in sex after kids are born. I don't blame them, because its their right, but they are part of the problem IMHO. However, adding the above factors, we have lot of horny men who can only fap; at some point fapping might not be enough and they go overboard. It's easy to punish few men after the fact, but we should fix the cultural issues. What to with sex in movies? To start with, I'll move to legalize prostitution and import girls from Asia and Russia.

to me her male companion should also be hanged or he should kill himself for being stupid retard that he is. why take a women out to movie late at night when you dont have your personal vehicle? bhikari sala.and how come he has a women to hang out with late at night and no male friend with a car to pick them up in case they get stranded?? how?!!***** sala sara time ladki pe concentrate karta raha hoga.

Well it cant be both things. On the one hand people claim that these criminals are influential people hence they dont fear the police, on the other hand they calam they are poor immigrants? BTW Kolkata has one of the highest influx of biharis and UPietes and crime against women was never an issue there (Still is one of the lowest in the country). Even mumbai have good number of biharis. blaming outsiders is a very convinient thing to do. Maybe its partly because of the place's culture? For example, if the same guy tries to harass a woman in Kolkata, the general public will thrash him up. On the other hand, in Delhi, the general public might join in the fun
1) I am not blaming outsiders ,I am saying that Delhi is a place of with plenty of outsiders somebody came 67 years ago and some few years back.All these migrants bring their culture along with them ,so the term delhiwallah is used for whom? Delhi is just a mixture of all Indian culture particularly North. 2) There are all types of criminals some influential some immigrant.In the above case it is clear that criminals are outsiders . 3) The people of Delhi has extreme wealth combined number of cars in delhi are more than other 3 metro's .It is also surrounded by 3 states ,so it is natural for criminals to get attracted to this place.If you don't know Mewat (Haryana) Ghaziabad and Meerut are well known crime and illegal activities hub which are close to Delhi.so it is easy for criminals to come in Delhi , commit crime. Crime in General is increasing in Delhi and NCR with horrible stories so it is a concern for everyone

I blame sex in movies primarily. I cannot watch some of the hindi movies even with my wife. 1. lack of outlet for horny men without girl friends/wife. 2. low men/women ratio in india. 3. prohibited prostitution. 4. Indian women who don't take care of their bodies or who are generally not interested in sex after kids are born. I don't blame them, because its their right, but they are part of the problem IMHO. However, adding the above factors, we have lot of horny men who can only fap; at some point fapping might not be enough and they go overboard. It's easy to punish few men after the fact, but we should fix the cultural issues. What to with sex in movies? To start with, I'll move to legalize prostitution and import girls from Asia and Russia.
WTF. Kya chutiapa hai yeh. Once your wife stops having sex with you, can we expect you to rape random people on the street ?

Its good to see this news get international exposure.Might prompt authorities to do something http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20765364 IMO,Delhi should be stripped of its Capital status. The arrogance and raw display of power and wealth and open flouting of law does not merit it the class associated with the capital cities of the civilized world.

Oh poor Lurker .. he will make a comeback and say "see these biharis couldnt dare to commit the same crime in Bihar but in delhi they were able to do it cuz delhiites dont act"
Dude, get over it will you :winky: As I said quit looking at other escapegoats. Last I checked Patna is not rape capital of India. Delhi is. But as I have said earlier, you have lot more at stake than I do. :winky::winky:

Its good to see this news get international exposure.Might prompt authorities to do something http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20765364 IMO,Delhi should be stripped of its Capital status. The arrogance and raw display of power and wealth and open flouting of law does not merit it the class associated with the capital cities of the civilized world.
:blink: