Toe the line, ICF

Mariyam

Q11. Name a famous Japanese person.
On this question, if political affairs is an area of interest to you, google "Yasakuni Shrine" and "Unit 731". Long story short, Yasakuni Shrine is a memorial in Tokyo, Japan that glorifies the Japanese war criminals of World War 2. Unit 731 is a secret prisoner/labor camp where they carried out biological experiments similar to what the Nazi's did to Jews, homosexuals and anyone else they considered a threat to the "purity" of the Aryan race. When the than Japanese prime minister Koizumi made repeated visits to the shrine, he managed to piss off China and a few others over what they claimed was Japan's implicit approval of the war crimes committed by the previous generations. The French nut case Jean - Marie Le Pen also made a visit to the shrine 2010. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to Yasakuni shrine to witness for myself what the fuss was about - What I say there, well ... , that is a story for another day.

On this question, if political affairs is an area of interest to you, google "Yasakuni Shrine" and "Unit 731". Long story short, Yasakuni Shrine is a memorial in Tokyo, Japan that glorifies the Japanese war criminals of World War 2. Unit 731 is a secret prisoner/labor camp where they carried out biological experiments similar to what the Nazi's did to Jews, homosexuals and anyone else they considered a threat to the "purity" of the Aryan race. When the than Japanese prime minister Koizumi made repeated visits to the shrine, he managed to piss off China and a few others over what they claimed was Japan's implicit approval of the war crimes committed by the previous generations. The French nut case Jean - Marie Le Pen also made a visit to the shrine 2010. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to Yasakuni shrine to witness for myself what the fuss was about - What I say there, well ... , that is a story for another day.
but i guess most popular japanese person knonw to our public might be suzuki or yamaha or honda :gossip:

my guess,

Q3. Name a king of France. Louis 16
Q4. Name a metal band. Metallica
Q5. Name a comic book villain. Joker or Skeletor
Q8. Worst thread on ICF. Rohit Sharma is class !!!
Q9. Name a South American head of state. Chavez

As I am not playing in this round, can I openly speculate the answers? :hmmm: Though I could have done that anyways, but I want to toe the line :--D
I am going to pray you are going to be delibrately and hilariously off the mark if you do.

Mariyam' date=' sent you my answers :nervous:[/quote'] :confused: You guys haven't even qualified for the final round. But I'm going to take Vibhash's suggestion and include your entries to make the database more robust. Ofcourse, you will not win anything. The winner can only be from the final 13 contestants.

A suggestion for tie breaker and increasing participation. Allow everyone who scored 7 or more to participate. Scores of those who got less than 8 and more than 6.5 will be considered for calculating final result, but they won't be allowed as contestants. :winky: You can create a google form which will automatically list answers in an spreadsheet. This will make work easier for you and you can make the process transparent by making that spreadsheet public. So, no more corruption cries. :P
Thanks for the inputs Vibhash. I thought about google spreadsheets. The only flaw, like with all things computers is that it invariably makes work tougher. For example: Q:Which cricketer most resembles a penguin? Ans by Vibhash: Tendulkar Ans by Ganeshran: SRT etc Google spreadsheets would treat these as two different entities and I'd have to count manually anyways. :((

Thanks for the inputs Vibhash. I thought about google spreadsheets. The only flaw, like with all things computers is that it invariably makes work tougher. For example: Q:Which cricketer most resembles a penguin? Ans by Vibhash: Tendulkar Ans by Ganeshran: SRT etc Google spreadsheets would treat these as two different entities and I'd have to count manually anyways. :((
That's exactly what I meant when I said about requesting answers in a particular format. Taking your example. Q:Which cricketer most resembles a penguin? (Only Last Name) Ans by Vibhash : Tendulkar (Accepted) Ans by Ganeshran: SRT (Rejected, ask him to go back to school :P)

^ probably should have waited till the deadline. :D
helping the junta :winky:
:confused: You guys haven't even qualified for the final round. But I'm going to take Vibhash's suggestion and include your entries to make the database more robust. Ofcourse, you will not win anything. The winner can only be from the final 13 contestants.
then include mine too as a joker card .. i scored 6 :angelic:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:confused: You guys haven't even qualified for the final round. But I'm going to take Vibhash's suggestion and include your entries to make the database more robust. Ofcourse, you will not win anything. The winner can only be from the final 13 contestants.
:whine: I was hoping to sneak in