B kumar

badmash

to those saying he can be successful in only helpful conditions.to me thats not a bad thing at all.it means he knows how to exploit these conditions.thats still better than likes of Ishant sucking in helpful conditions n Eng' date='SA,Aus n claiming they r unlucky.its in helpful conditions overseas,that pacers become our strike bowlers n we depend on them.in home,they can be support to spinners.yes,ideally we should have all strike options but I dont think we r spolit for riches to demand that[/quote'] The problem is some people here are pining to see one 6'5 inches tall 150+ bowler bursting out from nowhere who'll be able to swing the ball both ways, bowl yorkers and slowers at will, and castle international sides at less than 100 runs. So there are not pleased with anyone who falls short.
The problem is some people here are pining to see one 6'5 inches tall 150+ bowler bursting out from nowhere who'll be able to swing the ball both ways, bowl yorkers and slowers at will, and castle international sides at less than 100 runs. So there are not pleased with anyone who falls short.
have ever had bowler like this ? :nervous:
The problem is some people here are pining to see one 6'5 inches tall 150+ bowler bursting out from nowhere who'll be able to swing the ball both ways, bowl yorkers and slowers at will, and castle international sides at less than 100 runs. So there are not pleased with anyone who falls short.
yeah true:giggle:
he is real good.not ready for Tests yet' date='but can be till SA tour[/quote'] i think for south africa and england like conditions he is ready...but i will like to see how other bowlers like shami do before commenting who should be in...also keep in mind pakis are bad against swing other teams will play him much easily same with junaid too hold ur horses padosis dont expect fifer after fifer in south africa :P